• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help,, place very inprotnats i left unsafe flat no wet room repair since july now oct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help,, place very inprotnats i left unsafe flat no wet room repair since july now oct

i messed about over my disbaltiy needs to offer repair to wet room frist was offered over 3 days due to my perosnal care illness too, now refussed this i rented since 2009 , im cant walk high care needs lawyer not able to help yet as need laa funding to place, i, alone with all this, i had another stroke cause of this , ended up in hosptail for 4 dats police etc had to breack in to save , ,me, now what, sorry for my spelling it the ceo too blocking his duty of care, home group ltd its contract miti plc, work men refuse to work from 12,30pm to 5 over time line i frist offered 4.9.2017 all now changed,,,

no use of shower since july , so camping out in flat
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X