• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help ..me again . Tenant now 4k in arrears and trouble with EO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help ..me again . Tenant now 4k in arrears and trouble with EO

I think you can tell I'm stressed ... I just don't know what to do if I don't get the order, but even if I do then I suppose I have to then apply for a warrant

Comment

Hi

Easy to read basic accounts arrears listing will do ( 1 page if possible, 2 at most. ) probebly what you have done for teh app will do, just have the paperwork for backup if needed. Keep what the Judge has to read basic, but have all the paperowrk ready and in oder incase they require to look at it.

If they do turn up, the defence they may try will be to do with the repairs i guess, i will try tomorrow evening, to write you some recomenadations of how to defend that, what to get ready.
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I really owe you two such a lot... I'm in bits.. Think I need to find some back bone before then

Comment

You will be absolutely fine - seriously don't let the thought of court intimidate you - they are actually pretty nice It's no worse than the Dentist ... ( which I guess depends how you feel about Dentists )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst thankfully I'm fine with the dentist :-) ... I've come here numerous times over a period of time for different things and apart from the valuable info everyone gives , it's also the moral support...I can't thank everyone enough over this it's like a helping hand via internet

I'd love to come on here the evening of the court hearing with a positive result, I'll feel like I've let you all down if it goes wrong... I'm sure I'll get something wrong.
            The emotional output in the last 18 months has been enormous and to be honest my worries with regards to this situation won't be over until I complete on a sale so I can clear my debts again

My husband and I don't have holidays apart from the odd weekend away separately as we rescue animals in our spare time, but after this is all done I am treating myself to a weekend away .

You are all invited too
            Last edited by bb41; 19th September 2017, 19:31:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Try not to worry, we might not be there in physical but will be with you in spirit, holding your hand!

Remember, when in doubt, *dramatic voice* RELEASE THE BEAGLES!!

I'm not knowledgeable on these things, but I do give amazing cuddles! One is winging it's way to you <3

Callie
              PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

I really am in bits now.. Callie... I wish it was a journey I wasn't having to make, maybe I let things go on too long and wasn't strict enough so a lot of it was of my own doing , sucker for a single mum and a child

I'd like to think through this I maybe able to help someone else in future even if I make a mistake ... but it is daunting... I'm going to get me a beagle mascot to tuck in my purse.. I can look at it during the hearing xx

Comment

<3 <-- nearest I could get to a hug!
                  PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

That will do ...fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      You will be absolutely fine - seriously don't let the thought of court intimidate you - they are actually pretty nice It's no worse than the Dentist ... ( which I guess depends how you feel about Dentists )
                      I definitely prefer court to the dentists
                      COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

I'll do the dentist for you if you do the court...fair exchange I think

Comment

Originally posted by bb41 View Post
                          I really am in bits now.. Callie... I wish it was a journey I wasn't having to make, maybe I let things go on too long and wasn't strict enough so a lot of it was of my own doing , sucker for a single mum and a child

I'd like to think through this I maybe able to help someone else in future even if I make a mistake ... but it is daunting... I'm going to get me a beagle mascot to tuck in my purse.. I can look at it during the hearing xx
                          It's best to be prepared to counter a defence, but as they want evicting so that the council re-home them I really think they won't bother to show. Defending it could potentially mean they won't get what they want and would have to stay in your property.
                          COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by jaguarsuk View Post
                            It's best to be prepared to counter a defence, but as they want evicting so that the council re-home them I really think they won't bother to show. Defending it could potentially mean they won't get what they want and would have to stay in your property.
                            I'm pretty sure they won't show as moving is high on the priority, it seems the new partner has a few people who don't like him as when my husband visits the property he always hides behind the curtains before answering the door...

I have just had the electrical safety certificate and the outside meter box is all broken and is a priority , not sure where to go for that as it's a meter key arrangement thingy...

They have moved the cooker and situated it below the ring main so that has to be changed... just going to check my landlord gas and electrical account to see if that's covered. I know the switches that were smashed were repaired under the T & C's .

Just waiting for a quote from the kitchen people to refurb the mess they have made . That will have to be done before selling anyway as it's a mess

Comment

Allow me! I can actually help now

If it is the box the meter sits in they are in B&Q (or other DIY shops) for about £20. You can literally remove and replace as often as you like just remember to give the key to the new tenant.

the key itself is available from the same place and I believe one size fits all!!

If it is the METER that is damaged, call your energy supplier and report it due to vandalisum.

Callie

Comment

Yes it's the door and backboard which is allowing water in .... stupid problems that are a pain x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X