• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Rate rise, will you cope?

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate rise, will you cope?

​​​​

https://www.carersuk.org/
    Tags: None

Re: Rate rise, will you cope?

The Cycle of events and consequences starting again Welcome to More repossession more Hardship Same Old Same Old just a new year in which it is happening

Comment

Anyone who is thinking that the current interest rates are normal just doesn't have a clue.

Having said that, I'm sure that the government will do whatever they can to keep the rates as low as possible. They simply got too much to lose should things go wrong.

Current economy is a mystery to me. At least where I live people seem to be spending less than 12 months ago. Pubs are quiet, coffee shops have less trade, supermarkets are discounting, the list goes on.

One can only guess what happens once the rates start rising.

Comment

Us unfortunates with " sub prime" lenders who, it appears still use LIBOR seem to pay more anyway.
        Of course they will raise the rate and we will continue to struggle.
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint
        Working...
        X