• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Have you been subject to adverse issues due to Genesis Housing Association

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you been subject to adverse issues due to Genesis Housing Association

I have had credit on my account go missing without being informed why.

Comment

Originally posted by MDfrance View Post

I don't want personal details, just the the information such as inner London and Willesden office or Bedfordshire and Watford office or Suffolk and the Bury St Edmunds office. It is to get a picture of where the main problems occur. If anyone is will to put their full details to be put forward to the CLG select committee I can deal with through admin and PM then.

I want to make it transparent as possible and by people posting their problems they have encountered here it will give a bigger picture of what is going on for all to see. In saying that it is a question of people stumbling across the thread but it is a start
      I have a secure tenancy of 40 years with Genesis/Noting hill. Since Genesis took over from P.C.H.A. in 2011, I've had problems getting any repairs done for dampness, heating and hot water issues. This month they have added 25% on to my rent per month, which makes my life impossible as I've had no wage rise anywhere near this. In the past two years I have opened my door and Genesis staff have pushed their way into my home and on one occasion I discovered that a valuable item was missing. When I rang Genesis to complain I was spoken to by my housing manager in a bullying, totally unprofessional and aggressive manner. I have formally complained to Genesis time and time again but they do not follow their own procedures and if they do get back to you, you will see immediately that they action nothing and everything is just lip service to make you go away. I recently put a complaint via Resolver and their response was to send an out of hours reply; it just seems that they are a brick wall that no one can get through. There is much more I can tell you so please contact me. I am in the Willesden area and the Genesis office is in Willesden High Road NW10
      Last edited by Bildlilli; 15th June 2018, 10:43:AM.

Comment

Hellow all

IS THIS SITE ACTIVE, HAS ANYONE HAD AN SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME WITH THE PARASITES ( GENESIS HA)
        ALSO THERE WAS A LADY ? THAT MENTIONED A CASE WITH GENESIS V SEVEN
        WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO GET THE FULL NAME OF CASE AND THE YEAR.
        THANK YOU
        ROSY

Comment

Originally posted by Ontheedge12 View Post

I have talked to my genesis support worker and told that "its like im asking for it" by highlighting my concerns. This support worker has now resorted to slamming the phone down on me or saying she has to terminate the call as the conversation is getting know were. She then tells me to speak to the mental health team.

I speak to the mental health team, having booked a meeting with the manager and my support worker and am told the same thing. They ask me the question, what do you want us to do about it?

I explained that they have not met adult safeguarding rules and they thob me off with, well we are limited in what we can do.

I fear for my safety, and worried that the situation could escelate as i am almost certain given what i have read on the internet that this housing association are now completely corrupted in some way.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exacerbating my health issues, were i have had severe throat infections due to the stress. My health was so bad this year and i had no energy, i was laying in bed for 3 months form January to march.

- - - Updated - - -

I refuse to harm myself, but have thought of it. But cannot carry it through as i will not let these people win.

- - - Updated - - -

I have made an appointment with the group LIberty, as this is my last resort.

hI
          DID YOU GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM LIBERTY .
          HOPR YOUR OK
          IM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION .

Comment

We are Genesis Leasholders fighting huge increases in service charges for shocking low levels of service and maintenance hikes for substandard and at times dangerous maintenance. For anyone not aware of the Genesis Residents Action Group, please join the group on Facebook and visit the website. Together we are stronger. http://genesisresidents.org.uk/about-genesis-residents/

Did anything become of this post gathering information and evidence to fight the theft and abuse being carried out?

Comment

Originally posted by rosy View Post

hI
              DID YOU GET ANY SATISFACTION FROM LIBERTY .
              HOPR YOUR OK
              IM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION .
              We are in a similar position. We have joined the Genesis Residents Action Group which is a great place for support and information sharing. they have a Facebook page and a Website too. http://genesisresidents.org.uk/about-genesis-residents/

Comment

Originally posted by rosy View Post
                Hellow all

IS THIS SITE ACTIVE, HAS ANYONE HAD AN SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME WITH THE PARASITES ( GENESIS HA)
                ALSO THERE WAS A LADY ? THAT MENTIONED A CASE WITH GENESIS V SEVEN
                WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO GET THE FULL NAME OF CASE AND THE YEAR.
                THANK YOU
                ROSY
                I would be interested to read about this case if anyone can share any info on it?
                We have joined the Genesis Residents Action Group which is a great place for support and information sharing. They have a Facebook page and a Website too. http://genesisresidents.org.uk/about-genesis-residents/

Comment

Originally posted by Bildlilli View Post

I have a secure tenancy of 40 years with Genesis/Noting hill. Since Genesis took over from P.C.H.A. in 2011, I've had problems getting any repairs done for dampness, heating and hot water issues. This month they have added 25% on to my rent per month, which makes my life impossible as I've had no wage rise anywhere near this. In the past two years I have opened my door and Genesis staff have pushed their way into my home and on one occasion I discovered that a valuable item was missing. When I rang Genesis to complain I was spoken to by my housing manager in a bullying, totally unprofessional and aggressive manner. I have formally complained to Genesis time and time again but they do not follow their own procedures and if they do get back to you, you will see immediately that they action nothing and everything is just lip service to make you go away. I recently put a complaint via Resolver and their response was to send an out of hours reply; it just seems that they are a brick wall that no one can get through. There is much more I can tell you so please contact me. I am in the Willesden area and the Genesis office is in Willesden High Road NW10
                  We are in a similar position. We have joined the Genesis Residents Action Group which is a great place for support and information sharing. they have a Facebook page and a Website too. http://genesisresidents.org.uk/about-genesis-residents/

Comment

Originally posted by Fraz View Post

I have had credit on my account go missing without being informed why.

Comment

Hi all
                      is this forum active ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X