• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bradford & Bingley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford & Bingley

Hi, Bradford & bingley have telephoned me several times in the past week telling me my mortgage account and further advance account are in arrears and unless i bring them up to date,they will put a charge of £30. per account per month. I have paid 12 monthly payments in 2009 , and paid january 2010 and the next payment is due end of feb..they now say that the arrears are from 2008 . I have had the motgage for 22 years and I can remember them putting charges on in the 90's when the interest rates went up to 12%, if they hadnt put charges onover the years and charging me for going on a better tied in rate, i would have paid these accounts off along time ago.
    Is there any way I can stop them harassing us, they are making me and my wife ill.?
    Thank you

Re: bRADFORD & BINGLEY

Have you asked them to send you a statement from 2008 because you are unaware of any arrears on the mortgage?

Comment

Re: Bradford & Bingley

Hi Calderdale

It seems odd that they have started to call call you and did not write to you first especially if this matter goes back to 2008?

I would write a letter to them quoting your mortgage ref number and ask them to send a statement where it will show where there are missed
      payment(s) are so that you can check it with you records. Also, I am surprised that they have not sent you annual statements.

You should also ask them to stop phoning and putting you and your wife under distress.

If this does not remedy the situation, you next stop will be the CEO.

Bradford and Bingley are now part of Santander.

Please let us know how you get on
      Tuttsi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X