• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FCA review for morgage lenders ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCA review for morgage lenders ??????

Hi

i recivced one of them pleasing letters this week, notice from my morgage Co that they have charged me wrong over the years and was due some back, i didnt know anything abvout this,

Its says, FCA order all lenders to review accounts that have had any arreas, incase any automatic capitalisation occured. Whilst i was fighting my local council and the action they took , i got in some arrears many years ago, but have always been on top of things, had a decent relationship with my morgagee co ( same one since start )

Quote " we are looking at every morgagee that has had any arrears since june 201 to check there ok .... bla bla bla.. "

Last page, with very little explination, ( but nice )

we owe you £ *** for charges, £ **** fees £ *** in interest, and have paid it off your capital.

I didnt know about this, and i would have been one of the least affected, just because am on top withthese type of things. I suspect others that have had arrears but been paying them, after the period 2010,would be owed quite a bit.

If anyonme else out there has or had a morgagee after 2010, andf they have hadd arrears that thney have been paying ( paying more than the normal morgage payment ) then i suspect they would be due the same as well. My morgage co, althoug named changed a few times, is one of the big main ones, so probebly did this check asap, other morgagee cos might be a bit slower.

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X