• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Difficult finding solicitor to sue another solicitor

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult finding solicitor to sue another solicitor

So many solicitors advertise that they deal with professional negligence claims against other solicitors yet none of them reply when I make enquiries. Why advertise a service then not bother when someone needs the service?
    Tags: None

Re: Difficult finding solicitor to sue another solicitor

Well it would be polite if them to reply and say no at least.

How is are you putting your enquiry ? and what basically is the case?
    Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page.

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

I'd rather not say what its about on here. When I have contacted a solicitor firms i use their online facilities to message them and I tell them the entire story so that they have as much information as possible to see if i have a case. Would it be better to give just an outline and let them ask for more details?

without knowing what's happened it's going to be really hard to advise.

we do have a sister site which allows you to compare solicitors, maybe you could put a brief account of what is going on and what you would like from the solicitors and we can point you in the right direction?
        Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it! - Roald Dahl

Tears are not a sign of weakness they are a sign of having been too strong too long! - Unknown

You are not disabled by your disability but made able by your abilities. - Oscar Pistorius

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm