• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Court Procedure?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court Procedure?

    Hi, in a nut shell

    We have a commercial lease, some rents were withheld over a dispute, we forfeited , the tenant applied and were successful in gaining a injunction order in the high court.
    90 % of the monies were ordered to be re-paid with 10% held in court.
    This now is many years ago and as the lease is near the end both parties look willing to "drop hands" on the action.

    What is the protocol or where do I look for information in applying to discharge the injunction and apply for the monies.
    Form N244?
    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm