• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

The forum has been upgraded. We are still working on it so please bear with us while we sort out the features. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

If you aren't sure where to post about your issue please start here -> CREATE NEW POST
See more
See less

Skeggs N Nailard V Lloyds Bus Acc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeggs N Nailard V Lloyds Bus Acc

hya does anyone know if you can still claim the 8% interest on a bus account. have read the templates on bus accounts but cant recall if you can or cant.

Hi Skeggs,

Just had a look at another site, and yes you can claim the S69 interest on business accounts. Even one claimed by a senior member of this site.
    It's my opinion as a laymen, if in doubt , seek professional advice.

http://niklowe.blogspot.com/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Large Whisky in one hand - Cigarette in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Libertarian party member for smaller government and more say for the individual.

Comment

Skeggs as Nik, said when you sue a person or institution and you start the court process you can claim s69 interest at 8%.

Comment

Hi Skeggs,

I have started things rolling with HSBC & Nat West. Both business Accounts and both pre 6 years. I will be claiming s69 if and when I get that far. Good luck loads of help here.

RLJ

Comment

If you are going back past 6 years, did you consider claiming contractual interest, if you considered it and decided no thats o.k, but if you have not considered, may I suggest you go to the CI thread and talk to Simian.

Comment

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Working...
          X