• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Drafting particulars of Claim...Advice required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drafting particulars of Claim...Advice required

Thank you Tigs for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigs View Post
      Yes, thanks.

As well as making sure you have proof of posting.

Thanks for the advice Tigs.

Comment

Originally posted by 368570
        and file the necessary certificate of service too!!
        Thanks for the advice pt2537

Comment

Thank you Tigs for your advice.

Comment

Does anyone know an Employment Solicitor or Civil Solicitor who can help me with the drafting of POC?

Comment

Originally posted by sistu View Post
              Originally Posted by Help4LiPs
              FILLIPpa of Help4LiPs provides online information on How to fill out a Particulars of Claim form at http://www.help4lips.co.uk/docs/PoC/.

Unfortunately the link above is not working.
              I've just tried it and it does work, however, it's a Flash site. Are you trying to view it on a mobile device (iPad, tablet, mobile phone)? Most of those devices do not support Flash, you'll need a computer to view it (Mac/PC/laptop). :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Comment

I am writing a poc for a housing and PI claim. I am a litigant in person. I want to get insurance to protect me if I lose the case. It is a big case. I could lose say up to £100k. I have no savings and am on benefits.How do I protect myself? I can't go forward without protection against losses. But if I don't proceed I loose out on substantial damages.Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JoyM View Post
                  I am writing a poc for a housing and PI claim. I am a litigant in person. I want to get insurance to protect me if I lose the case. It is a big case. I could lose say up to £100k. I have no savings and am on benefits.How do I protect myself? I can't go forward without protection against losses. But if I don't proceed I loose out on substantial damages.Thank you
                  You will need to apply to someone like the Judge ATE broker, but in real terms if your skint then i doubt ATE providers will offer cover, plus for a case that has £100k cover id expect the premium to be around £80k if you were to win
                  I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

I think you'll need to give us a bit more to go on as that is a huge risk to be taking - without insurance you wouldn't be able to go ahead as the court couldn't take it on without having some assurances as to costs and I'm not sure you could get ATE insurance without having a solicitor/barrister on board. Have you looked at getting pro bono help at all http://www.lawworks.org.uk/
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry Paul crossed posts xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is it possible to change particular of claim after 3 years from start of case? My solicitor takes time and alot precentage from my case? I know will need to apply N244 form and payment need to be done..

Comment

That depends entirely on what's happened. Do you have the agreement of the other side to amend?

Comment

When completing a POC for cause of action, as my claim was struck out with permission to send POC due to no cause for action, I also have the same judge too. hold your breath this a complex one and urgent, landlord failed to inform me that the property I was renting and was paid for via housing benefit directly into my account and then to defendants account had been repossessed 8 months into my tenancy my tenancy began Nov 09. The defendant failed to inform me it was ordered in the high Court that the defendant in June 2010 was no longer the landlord and was no longer entitled to receive rent. However my tenancy agreement was renewed in Nov 2010 £1400 per month continued to be paid and a series of events unfolded thereafter resulting in a ccj against me by the defendants mortgagees or judgement creditors for rent arrears, interest and charges in excess of £30'000 and evicted with a small child

Let me add the defendant made it clear he was a solicitor from the start and that letters I was receiving from solicitors of mortgagees or judgement creditors threatening legal action if I did not provide information of my TA, rent paid and to whom, resulted in the defendant insisting on acting on my behalf that he was very much my landlord and all was a misunderstanding. Did he post my correspondence. I doubt it. However I found out the defendant was a struck off solicitor in 2008 for a very serious offence of fraud and also I recently became aware that a loan of £1'000'000 was secured on property. I Meanwhile, the ccj against me was by default as I never knew or was aware of a trial against me as I believe defendant having spare key to property withheld vital information and so I have never had the opportunity to tell my story and get justice. I am now being threatened with bankruptcy by mortgagees yet decided to start proceedings against defendant as I feel I have been exploited and groomed for monetary gain for something I have already paid for and have bank statements too...what I am stating us very brief there is alot more but too much to add here
                            Let me add I have researched the defendant was also declared bankrupt from beginning of my tenancy which I never knew about and defendants counterclaim is for dishonest removal of furniture which is laughable. I have no money, single parent and representing myself I have a matter of days to file papers and POC must be right. Should I mention anything about compensation and how would I particularize it. Judges comments was I have a strong case but I need to pigeon hole
                            Thank u so much

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X