• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Star Wars dead, season pass refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars dead, season pass refund

Hii..

I increasingly could not find populated servers for PC on the Bespin and Outer Rim maps. After checking and looking into other forums I concluded the game is dead. I purchased the season pass only two months ago which was a bummer. Contacted EA with the complaint and they refunded the season pass purchase.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://bit.ly/2pRU67I
    Cryptocurrency Wallet Marketing

Thanks!
    Bitcoin & cryptocurrency wallet marketing shows variety of blockchain technology based coins and how it gives more flexible and useful functions. Cryptocurrency wallet advertising & marketing is gaining momentum, and we look at how these cryptocurrencies are using video marketing. These videos can help to explain and advertise cryptocurrency wallet to a wider audience.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X