• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How Long to hear back about an appeal to Crown Cout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long to hear back about an appeal to Crown Cout

Following a magistrates court conviction I have decided to appeal that conviction on a number of issues, I hand delivered the appeal to the court I was convicted at and at to the CPS office who carried out the prosecution by hand the day before my 3 weeks time limit, that was nearly a month ago and have not heard back from either the court or the CPS, how long should I expect this to take?
    Tags: None

You’ll get a letter within 80 days of making your appeal to let you know when and where the hearing will take place.

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      You’ll get a letter within 80 days of making your appeal to let you know when and where the hearing will take place.
      Thanks for the info, so still got quite a wait before I know they are taking on board my appeal?

Comment

Yep

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X