• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police Interviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Interviews

I would like to start a discussion on how to deal with the police through your own experiences. Has anyone been interrogated through an interview, what happen and what was the end result?

For myself in a nutshell I told the true events and intentions, however they sided with the other person and messed my life up. I did not break the law.
    Tags: None

The Police don't side with anyone they collect the evidence and prepare a case to put before the CPS who decide whether to prosecute were you found guilty in a Court?

Comment

Yes they do. The police are trained frequently on how gain maximum results. Former police officers have confirmed this including a friend of mine who left the police due to shocking practises the police are not fair they are biased. I self incriminated myself, but i didn't know at the time. I thought telling the truth would set you free it had the opposite effect. I pleaded guilty for the case to be over as solicitors were uncooperative and my mental state would of driven me off a cliff due to the duration of court cases average lasting 3 years. 9 months without eating/sleeping/living properly wait was enough.

Comment

Hi Pip. If you are unhappy or feel you have been treated unfairly you can make a formal complaint. I think they are called the IPCC who are the body to complain to. they pass the complaint to the relevant force, the complaint is logged - its the force that actually investigates itself, but should be someone not connected to the case. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint you can appeal. You can also get some advice from a solicitor. you could alway do a SARs (if this is appropriate). dependant on your financial status and circ's of the case you maybe able to get legal aid.

i think (and i am sure others on here will correct if wrong) you can refuse an interview under caution, but from your post it would appear that you co operated and admitted guilt. Has this resulted in caution be placed on a file against you or have you been charged with something?

i have found this site a great support at my darkest moments - i have not felt so alone. Hopefully someone with more experience can give more advice. if not google, bound to be others who have gone through or feel the same.

Comment

I did make a complaint to a sergeant officer he looked at my file and something I said that i was on medication and he said go see your doctor. Do you know what the doctor said go see the police! vice versa.

I self incriminated myself but I didn't know at the time that admitting guilt is the worst thing you can do. The more you keep your mouth shut the better imo.

This website forum gives me so much confidence dealing with authorities who think they have power over us.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X