• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CSA

    My son has paid his ex child maintenance directly since 2013, she has now contacted CSA and stated that he has not paid any monies. They want him to pay them directly plus the arrears that she has said he owes. He has always paid through the bank so the payments are recorded but CSA are not interested, he has no issue with making the payments through CSA but is adamant that he will not pay the alleged arrears. where does he stand?
    Many thanks
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Re: CSA

    If this dispute hasn't already been resolved, I suggest that your son ask for a meeting with his MP in his or her constituency office. He should take with him proof of the payments he has made ie bank statements and ask the MP to contact the CSA ( now the CMS) to investigate if any arrears are in fact due.





    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site;
    justbeagle logo

    Fixed fees for Divorce or Dissolution of your Civil Partnership will vary depending on whether you are the Petitioner (issuing the Divorce Petition) or the Respondent (you received Divorce Petition).

    The fixed fees may be available for the whole process or as packaged fees to deal with different stages of the divorce including preparing the divorce petition.
    See more
    See less

    upgrade to vip

    Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

    only £15/yr

    Offers available. No subscription traps.

    sign up now

    Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

    make a complaint

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm