• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Form E 4.6 Financial Hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form E 4.6 Financial Hearing

Good evening,

Last Friday I had the first appointment where I had to produce a fully completed form E. I informed the court at the time of recieving the order that I was unable to complete the form fully because of oustanding financial matters out of my control. My wifes solicitor tried to get the judge to issue a penal notice which he did not do this time but he was very particular that I must give all the information as requested. He has threatened a penal notice if I do not complete the document correctly within 14 days.

Form E 4.6 States" If you have subsequently married or formed a civil partnership (or intend to) or are living with another person(or intend to), give brief details, so far as they are known to you, of his or her income assets and liabilities.

My new partner who I have lived with for a year has a salary but is also a equal partner in a limited company do I need to provide her share details; company loans; value of the ex-family home she still has an interest in with her ex husband etc... Where do you draw the line?

Thank you for your help.
    Tags: None

Hi Fostercarer, I notice that Form E is required to be filed with the courts 14 days after your first appointment as stated above. Form E financial information must be filled in to the best of your knowledge and this doesn't stop there. You have an ongoing duty to disclose anything, that comes to your knowledge during the hearings. If you do not do this, the legal position is that the order made by the judge could be set aside by making an application to the courts for non-disclosure by your ex-wife. This will cost you money and so much stress especially where the final consent order has been made. Keep us updated
    Although I am a family lawyer, any advice given on this forum should be taken as guidance only and should not be applied to your specific circumstances. If you are uncertain as to your legal rights, I recommend that you seek independent legal advice from a lawyer local to you. Do not forget to update us on your case. Good luck

I work in Coventry on Mondays and Thursdays and Stevenage on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraF View Post
      Hi Fostercarer, I notice that Form E is required to be filed with the courts 14 days after your first appointment as stated above. Form E financial information must be filled in to the best of your knowledge and this doesn't stop there. You have an ongoing duty to disclose anything, that comes to your knowledge during the hearings. If you do not do this, the legal position is that the order made by the judge could be set aside by making an application to the courts for non-disclosure by your ex-wife. This will cost you money and so much stress especially where the final consent order has been made. Keep us updated

Although I am a family lawyer,, any advice given on this forum should be taken as guidance only and should not be applied to your specific circumstances. If you are uncertain as to your legal rights, I recommend that you seek independent legal advice from a lawyer local to you.
      Although I am a family lawyer, any advice given on this forum should be taken as guidance only and should not be applied to your specific circumstances. If you are uncertain as to your legal rights, I recommend that you seek independent legal advice from a lawyer local to you. Do not forget to update us on your case. Good luck

I work in Coventry on Mondays and Thursdays and Stevenage on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X