• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

Form E 4.6 Financial Hearing

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Form E 4.6 Financial Hearing

    Good evening,

    Last Friday I had the first appointment where I had to produce a fully completed form E. I informed the court at the time of recieving the order that I was unable to complete the form fully because of oustanding financial matters out of my control. My wifes solicitor tried to get the judge to issue a penal notice which he did not do this time but he was very particular that I must give all the information as requested. He has threatened a penal notice if I do not complete the document correctly within 14 days.

    Form E 4.6 States" If you have subsequently married or formed a civil partnership (or intend to) or are living with another person(or intend to), give brief details, so far as they are known to you, of his or her income assets and liabilities.

    My new partner who I have lived with for a year has a salary but is also a equal partner in a limited company do I need to provide her share details; company loans; value of the ex-family home she still has an interest in with her ex husband etc... Where do you draw the line?

    Thank you for your help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site;
justbeagle logo

Fixed fees for Divorce or Dissolution of your Civil Partnership will vary depending on whether you are the Petitioner (issuing the Divorce Petition) or the Respondent (you received Divorce Petition).

The fixed fees may be available for the whole process or as packaged fees to deal with different stages of the divorce including preparing the divorce petition.
See more
See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm