• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment

I have posted this in another area of the site but thought best here as it is a family matter
    My ex made a claim for PPI using a claims company they were successful however the bank informed them they would only be paid his share as it was on a loan we both took out in 2009 ( we have been married 22 years separated 2 ) He asked me to make a claim and give him the money as he felt he had paid the loan so he should take all, even though I contributed through the marriage ! He then suggested that I take a small % so I could get the jobs completed in the house that he left, now he has informed me he has asked his solicitor to draw up a draft to state he wants it all or if not I take over the mortgage payment till it all runs out.
    The arrangement when he left, :
    He didn't pay maintenance but would pay the mortgage if I didn't touch his pension,as we still have a daughter at home and I only work part time,so I pay all bills and ask no further money which I do feel is fair.

Do I have to legally give him all this claim as he had his half and I do believe he was never going to tell me, and this is in my name only ! I am happy to give him part so he can keep paying mortgage and I keep his original offer to do all the repairs required as he stated but that was in a text which I have kept
    Any advice please as I cannot afford to fight him.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X