• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Divorce/court/bankruptcy

    Was the Northern Rock mortgage one of their "Together" mortgage products where part of it was secured and part unsecured?

    I would definitely explore the NRAM history especially how it was set up in the first place. Why not send a Subject Access Request to NRAM so you can see exactly what went on.

    Here's a link to the s. 77-79 CCA Request template letter which you can send to all your creditors even if you are happily paying them at the moment - it's simply a request for specific information (nothing controversial) > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...=7670#post7670

    Post up when you get any replies.

    You'll feel better once you take control of the situation

    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specialises in consumer credit.

    This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk. Our initial advice is always free.

    Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk


    • #17
      Re: Divorce/court/bankruptcy

      I will get this sent off this weekend and let you know what occurs in the meantime I am going change solicitor so I can get the divorce moving I need to get control of my life.
      Thanks for the input





      Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site;
      justbeagle logo

      Fixed fees for Divorce or Dissolution of your Civil Partnership will vary depending on whether you are the Petitioner (issuing the Divorce Petition) or the Respondent (you received Divorce Petition).

      The fixed fees may be available for the whole process or as packaged fees to deal with different stages of the divorce including preparing the divorce petition.
      See more
      See less

      upgrade to vip

      Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

      only £15/yr

      Offers available. No subscription traps.

      sign up now

      Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

      make a complaint

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm