• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Sister wants mothers house

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sister wants mothers house

    18 months ago mum in law went into hospital with a stroke and sister in law was living with her paying no rent or upkeep on house. When mum in law was discharged and due to go home sister in law changed the locks on her and couldn't get back into her house. Now lives with us and is a massive financial burden as we planned to rent out our house to pay for her care and live in mum in laws .. Sister has recently gone to court claiming my husband had broken into mums house stole her paperwork? .. Accused him in a statement that he sexually abused her when she was six ..(that'll make him eight)..got a non molestation order...(she recently disappeared from the house and a friend of mums said she told her she wasn't living there)..He has power of attorney and mum wanted her photos. He got into the house and after 2 weeks changed the locks and begun works on the house.. she had no clothes or posseions and no domestic items kettle ect..the house is a massive mess and uninhabitable before works begun..she has said at court she lives there and we had to give her back the keys...what do we do?? She is clearly lying and her mum wants her out..so much more to this just to much on one message. .please help us
    Tags: None




Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site;
justbeagle logo

Fixed fees for Divorce or Dissolution of your Civil Partnership will vary depending on whether you are the Petitioner (issuing the Divorce Petition) or the Respondent (you received Divorce Petition).

The fixed fees may be available for the whole process or as packaged fees to deal with different stages of the divorce including preparing the divorce petition.
See more
See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm