• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What if ...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if ...?

Those sort of people are not Mothers!! My daughter hasn't seen her Father in 6 years, he has made no effort to contact her after an argument when she was 14 years old, she now refers to him as "the sperm donor", she calls my Partner now "Dad", they have a brilliant relationship and it's lovely to see them joking etc, something she never did with her Father. As She says "anyone can be a Father, takes someone special to be a Dad", I think the same could be said for Mothers and Mum's, some people think that kids are barganing tools, they don't realise (or don't care) that children have feelings too.
    One life - Live it!

Comment

Uuuurghh my sons Dad is the same,,so busy with his new wifey he forgot his kid was watching and growing up..now he barely gets acknowledgement from the boy.His dad actually had the temerity to ring me on our sons 24th birthday to berate me cos son was waaaaaaaaaaay too hungover to meet him for lunch !! Said I shouldn't allow him to get that drunk,,HE IS 24 YEARS OLD!!! Like I have any control or would want to have any at his age!! After a few choice words that a fishwife would have been proud of,I called him a pillock and put phone down

What a wassock!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitiara View Post
        Thanks Inca

Way I'm heading I could soon be asking Admin for access to the secure sites .. or a secure room (padded of course!) as I am sure I will be "venting" some more before the final hearing set for 12th April next year lol

Kit xxx
        Go for it when you're ready hun, padded room awaits you.

Comment

Thanks Sapphire, I'm sure no one wants to keep seeing me whinge so would be nice to be able to do it in a more "private" way - oh and can I have a nice pink padded room please?
          One life - Live it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X