• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

problem with park and neighbours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with park and neighbours

i am continually harassed by my neighbour and her family any help would be
    very much appreciated this is part of an email sent to mark local neighbourhood
    police woman any help would be very much appreciated:
    I wonder if the police will be around over Easter to see the youngsters who deliberately kick the ball straight at my fence they only stopped this weekend when i threatened to call the police and more likely the rain they also trampled all over the flower beds and don't use the goal posts at the top of the park all because of my neighbours kids who play with them and there dad who tells them to play there even if the goal posts have no one playing in them all of this is to antagonise me they also have started parking over my drive again and i have photos of them on my phone and cameras will you do anything about this or is there anything you can do about this as i know if we were to hit there car they would be quick to take legal action. hopefully we can enjoy our garden without feeling we are going to get peaces of wood throw at us or balls crashing against the fence every couple of minutes.
    my wife hasn't gone out for years worried about the neighbours and the kids over the park any help much appreciated.
    Last edited by Mrkakaka; 4th April 2012, 07:48:AM. Reason: spelling
    Tags: None

Re: problem with park and neighbours

Hi Mrkaka,
    I'm going to break this down into sentences to make it easier to understand and then we may be able to help.

Originally posted by Mrkakaka View Post
    i am continually harassed by my neighbour and her family, any help would be very much appreciated, this is part of an email sent to mark local neighbourhood police woman, any help would be very much appreciated:
    I wonder if the police will be around over Easter to see the youngsters who deliberately kick the ball straight at my fence, they only stopped this weekend when i threatened to call the police, and more likely the rain, they also trampled all over the flower beds and don't use the goal posts at the top of the park .
    All because of my neighbours kids who play with them, and there dad who tells them to play there even if the goal posts have no one playing in them, all of this is to antagonise me, they also have started parking over my drive again, and i have photos of them on my phone and cameras, will you do anything about this, or is there anything you can do about this as i know if we were to hit there car they would be quick to take legal action.
    Hopefully we can enjoy our garden without feeling we are going to get peaces of wood throw at us, or balls crashing against the fence every couple of minutes.
    My wife hasn't gone out for years worried about the neighbours and the kids over the park any help much appreciated.

Comment

Ok have you tried talking to the childrens father and explaining how this is making you feel ?

Comment

hi ya

If you have cameras you MUST have a sign that says CCTV in operation or the courts cant take the pictures. Take photos of the sign too.

if they are doing it diliberate, and talking to Dad isnt working, call your local Safer Neighbourhood Team (in your phonebook). If they don't help or they break something call the police.

If they rent the house, contact the landlord, tell him to control them.

DONT go outside and talk to the kids, makes them do it more. Just call Safter Neighbourhood team and report it.

If your wife needs to talk, she can message me and I will tell her it will be ok.

Comment

thanks for all your help vv much appreciated.

Comment

Reference parking issue, if they are are parking on your property e.g. within your land boundary such as on a drive, that is not a shared drive with your neighbours and if the parking is not on the public highway. Then they are committing a tort of trespass. Also any damaged caused to your fence and flower beds is not only criminal damage but also trespass against property (e.g. trespass to goods - Even touching the fence would be trespass to goods) Though i believe blue bottle would be able to advise you better on this then i can as he just happens to be a retired police officer.
            Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by teaboy2 View Post
              Reference parking issue, if they are are parking on your property e.g. within your land boundary such as on a drive, that is not a shared drive with your neighbours and if the parking is not on the public highway. Then they are committing a tort of trespass. Also any damaged caused to your fence and flower beds is not only criminal damage but also trespass against property (e.g. trespass to goods - Even touching the fence would be trespass to goods) Though i believe blue bottle would be able to advise you better on this then i can as he just happens to be a retired police officer.
              What you say is absolutely correct, Teaboy... 100%.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                What you say is absolutely correct, Teaboy... 100%.
                Thanks Bluebottle for confirming it
                Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                  hi ya

If you have cameras you MUST have a sign that says CCTV in operation or the courts cant take the pictures. Take photos of the sign too.

if they are doing it diliberate, and talking to Dad isnt working, call your local Safer Neighbourhood Team (in your phonebook). If they don't help or they break something call the police.

If they rent the house, contact the landlord, tell him to control them.

DONT go outside and talk to the kids, makes them do it more. Just call Safter Neighbourhood team and report it.

If your wife needs to talk, she can message me and I will tell her it will be ok.
                  sorry by camera i mean my own digital camera although iam a sia cctv operator so could use this I have had a meeting with them at the police station which didn't go to well couldn't get a word in edgewise she has six kids with another one on the way in a 3 bed midterraced private house unfortunately the kids other the park and her kids are with them also they throw stones and woodchip into my garden and at my conservatory.

Comment

Do you have a Community Policeman who could have a word. The police will be well used to one side being far more vocal than the other. I would have thought this was the next stage and ask them to open a case and try to get the case number. At least then you have started formal proceedings so there is a record should you need to take things further.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                      Do you have a Community Policeman who could have a word. The police will be well used to one side being far more vocal than the other. I would have thought this was the next stage and ask them to open a case and try to get the case number. At least then you have started formal proceedings so there is a record should you need to take things further.
                      Yes they are involved although know someone poured oil or something from my car on the windscreen and roof on the drivers side and drivers seat they have also kicked balls against the window and the door.

Comment

Not sure if this has been asked before but do these 'terrorists' own the home, is it private rented our even council tenants ?

Comment

i suggest CCTV cameras, with a sign saying it is in operation, and take a photo of the sign too! this way they cannot deny it was there!

If you can, rig the CCTV so it records on to DVD, more evidence you can hand the police, and keep saying you want to press charges!

I also suggest a gate across the drive, you get a faster response if they come through a gate, and if you dont get any luck, write to your MP via this website and tell him what is going on and to earn his wages!!

WriteToThem - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

Comment

Free CCTV advice if required, one department I can definitely help with. Is it not time that the local authority or powers to be come up with loaning or renting (at a reasonable cost) such equipment to the growing numbers of people harassed by neighbours?
                            If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

Might it be helpful if warning signs could be put on lamp-posts in the area, to the effect that paedophile gangs were active around there?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X