• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help - final hearing - panicking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - final hearing - panicking.

HiÂ*

I have a final hearing set and my wife is the applicant for Financial proceedings. I am self represented.Â*

Brief background: my wife has not complied to FDR directions (none of them even though I asked her solicitor several times) and also found out three other undisclosed properties through land registry overseas. No official documents from land-registry but my lawyer overseas researched and produced a document for me. I have tried to address this with wife solicitor numerous and they have not replied. I do not have valuations from the other side either for any of these properties.

I have only 10 days before the hearing and the other side is very non-responsive. My plan is to go final hearing and ask for it to be adjourned since:

1. FDR order has not been met
    2. Numerous disclosure issues.

I am also going to apply for a D11 application tomorrow (I appreciate it is not practical for this application to be considered before the full hearing in 10 days) and advise judge at the full hearing of this application?

What else could I do?Â*

Thank you.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X