• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

Hello. My employer and I have mutually decided to end my employment as they don't seem to want to deal with the issues I have raised to them. They have offered me a settlement figure for me to leave the company and drawn up a legal agreement for me to sign.
    I need to take this to a solicitor for him to check and sign on my behalf. There are a few issues within the document I would like my solicitor to challenge.
    Does anyone have any first hand experience or know of a good employment law solicitor in the Swindon (SN3) area that I could deal with? There are dozens of employment law solicitors in Swindon but ideally I want a recommendation. Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

if you need a solicitors help with your employment issue you can find and rate firms on our sister site, lbcompare.co.
    ####
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X