• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

    Hello. My employer and I have mutually decided to end my employment as they don't seem to want to deal with the issues I have raised to them. They have offered me a settlement figure for me to leave the company and drawn up a legal agreement for me to sign.
    I need to take this to a solicitor for him to check and sign on my behalf. There are a few issues within the document I would like my solicitor to challenge.
    Does anyone have any first hand experience or know of a good employment law solicitor in the Swindon (SN3) area that I could deal with? There are dozens of employment law solicitors in Swindon but ideally I want a recommendation. Many thanks
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Re: Good Employement Law Solictor Wanted. Swindon \ Wiltshire.

    if you need a solicitors help with your employment issue you can find and rate firms on our sister site, lbcompare.co.

    This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

    There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick



    No announcement yet.

    upgrade to vip

    Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

    only £15/yr

    Offers available. No subscription traps.

    sign up now

    Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

    make a complaint

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm