• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Solutions Conpany managing employees of business I work for.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutions Conpany managing employees of business I work for.

Can anyone advise what the legal standpoint is on the following please ?

An IT solutions company that have a contract to assist my employer with migrating the businesses IT systems to new platforms, which they are providing - hardware and software wise (as part of said contract), have a person placed in our business as an interim CIO that is attempting to manage staff, and performance manage them also?

It doesn’t seem right to me that a business, my employer is paying this company to provide IT solutions, which incidentally have multiple failures in regards to their service delivery, who are able to have someone in a position of authority that can abuse this position, surely a conflict of interest, especially when the interim CIO and permanent CFO go way back, and the contract is purely discussed by these two individuals.

This is a highstreet brand, not a back office tin pot company. Of i mentioed the brand, EVERYONE would have heard of it.

I had a meeting with the interim CIO, who accused me of poor work, as the tasks he has me assigned are all the project areas that are already failing, and when I bring this up, and say I will leave the meeting, he tells me “I must deal with the consequences”.

I am a professional IT employee, with qualifications that out reach most, with 25+ years of experience, the solutions providing business

confused? Yeah me too

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X