• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Help with Tribunal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Tribunal

Hi people, I am due to have my hearing heard in three days time. I have battled and battled with my ex-employers solicitors for everything that is required. I have applied for two strike outs for not complying with case management orders, three disclosures applications. I lost the strike outs as the judge felt a fair hearing was still possible but the respondent was instructed to release the disclosures.

The Hearing is on Monday and I have yet to receive a bundle or witness statements. The Tribunal are aware as of yesterday this is the case. The Tribunal Office sent both parties a e-mail yesterday late afternoon ordering the immediate exchange of witness statements.Which neither party has complied with, I have prepared my witness statements but can not complete it as I have yet to have a bundle to refer to the pages I wish the Judge and panel to look at. I have e-mailed the Respondents solicitor a number of times asking for the bundle and to arrange dates and times to exchange witness statement which he do not reply too.

I am stuck on what to do next!!!!!!!

Do I prepare my own bundle and use this to finalise my witness statement?

Do I send my witness statement to the respondent regardless?

Lastly why does the Tribunal office tolerate this. Three Case Management Orders in total have been issued over a 11 month period and the respondent has failed each time. They replied to the courts correspondences and lie and although its proved they have given false information nothing is done about it.

I am so frustrated with the system.

Thank you in advance

Tags: None

I would try and ensure you have followed the order as much as possible - If you have the documents you need to refer to in your Witness Statement then attach them as exhibits to send to the respondent -then put an explanation ( with your communication evidences ) with the copy you file.

It does seem to happen a lot in the ET, looking through a number of judgments the respondents solicitors seem to get away with ignoring orders.

Ula ? mariefab ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Very much appricated.

Guess i go on Monday and see what happens.

Comment

Hope things go okay for you today Sarah, all you can do is comply with everything on your side so that anything they do/fail to do shows up as unecessary/unreasonable and plead your case as best you can. I'm sorry no one else had had chance to look in in the meantime xxxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X