• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of Claim - 1st Credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still reading the site Mine of information (thank you for doing this site !! it is a great help to know people are out there willing to help ) So at this stage I fill in the form using information from above (thank you Amethyst and warwick65 ) within 33 days Then wait for there next move
    Also they have sent a letter about the personal reserve account saying a LBC will arrive shortly when it does I will open a new post for that to keep them separate Thank you again

Comment

May well be a case of picking your battles. You already know they have all the documentation on this case so they just need to send the Default Notice and Assignment, and then when you do go to get advice on the debt ( working out what you can afford pro-rata with your other debts ) you should tell them you expect another letter of claim shortly for the larger Personal Reserve Debt so it can be accounted for in the pro-rata calculations... however it will, I think, and as things stand, be more likely you will be able to defend that claim successfully.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for the reply I am carer's allowance and income support (£112 per week) and care for my disabled son and elderly mum I have nothing !! the old car we use aint worth much under £1500 and is needed for my son no money left at end of every month suppose you cant get blood out of a stone !! Will send forms back in a couple of weeks and see what comes back then go to get debt advice Citizen's Advice wrote back of last year to another debt agency (who were threatening court) telling them above and they have walked away at the moment Lets see what happens Thank you will post up when personal reserve comes and when I have the above paperwork from LBC

Comment

Indeed. CAB will help go through your Income/expenditure and check you are getting everything you're entitled to benefits wise as well.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

LBC has been sent back and been delivered and signed for lets see what comes back Will update when anything comes back

Comment

So today paper work arrived off Intrum will post letter later They have sent signed credit agreement and terms and conditions (T@C from 1996 and 2005)
              they say terms in force at point of default (which was 3yrs later )
              Statements
              NO DEFAULT notice the original credit doesn't have it so sent a template of the default notice and a screen shot off original creditor when default notice issued to me
              They intend to rely on the documents in the event proceedings are issued
              will post letters later
              Thank you for looking
              @Amethyst
              Last edited by catrin2468; 1st May 2018, 12:27:PM.

Comment

Here is the main letter off Intrum the default notice and the proof that it was sent The CCA they have sent is the same already on here The T@C are for 1996 and closed 2005
                Any Ideas were I go from here please They have given me 30 days to reply Thank you
                Amethyst
                Attached Files

Comment

Is that the Default notice they sent you - or have you edited out your name and address and the amounts etc

Comment

You have left your name on the letter

Comment

Hi warwick65 thank you for replying yes that is the default notice they have sent I haven't edited in anyway

Comment

Sorry try and sort in know thank you

Comment

Lowell tried to send me a similar DN and the judge questioned why they could not even reconstitute one

Comment

Oh they have said in the letter that M@S don't hold one but they have enough to go to court The CCA t@c are for 1996 and 2005 and know they saying default 2009 I have found something on the SAR but cannot match it to what they say and don't know how to remove most of details so someone can read it

Comment

on statement od transactions they sent it says account defaulted 13/09/2009

Comment

Any Ideas what to do next please they have given me 30 days to reply and pay !! I will go Citizen Advice Hopefully that will hold them off

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X