• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DISCONTINUED ** Hoist Portfolio Holding v Shinybee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding v Shinybee

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Too big? Do you want to email it to me - sharon@celame.co.uk ( or admin@legalbeagles.info but it's a bit slow at the moment)
    sorry think its me who's being slow... which icon do use to upload? all scanned as jpg

Comment

Ahh click GO ADVANCED under the reply box, then you'll see a Paperclip Icon ( next to a smiley face icon )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Got them xxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Ahh click GO ADVANCED under the reply box, then you'll see a Paperclip Icon ( next to a smiley face icon )
          Ah I see, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtyhound View Post
            I see that Di from Joanna Connolly Solicitors has also made some posts on here, so it may also be worth a call to her. These firms are real experts in this field and the debt purchasers don't like dealing with them. You need to get someone with the know how to go through the documents with a fine needle to find the weakness that you need.
            I can’t argue with that

Di

Comment

Should be able to completely review your case now and where you stand, rather than guessing

I wasn't guessing.

I was pointing out that the OP hasn’t pleaded important legal arguments in their Defence.

Di

Comment

Didn't say you were.

Anyway, I'm just having tea and will sort the docs after - quick Q for OP - was one of these an Egg card originally so far as you recall ? ( apols if you have already said) & when approx was the account first opened ? 2002/2003 ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Good timing

Much better to get them now than when they send WS's. Should be able to completely review your case now and where you stand, rather than guessing Docs for both cases or just one of them ?

Yes just one case for now. And yes good to know what they got.

Comment

Right cover letter
                    Attached Files
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Default Notice
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 8th November 2017, 21:28:PM.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Didn't say you were.

Anyway, I'm just having tea and will sort the docs after - quick Q for OP - was one of these an Egg card originally so far as you recall ? ( apols if you have already said) & when approx was the account first opened ? 2002/2003 ?
                        I did open an egg account in 2003, but actually didn't realise barclays had bought them...

Comment

Egg recon.
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Egg recon part 2
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

This one, presumably ( tricky to read) it's the original terms from the 'back' of the original actual agreement and what has been reconstructed with the other bits in the previous posts, but starts at term 3, so you'd expect the original agreement signature page to go with that - have they provided that ? Can you read it well enough to see if it is the same terms as on the recon ? hmmm actually squinting at it, in one of the boxed bits it does seem to refer to BArclaycard so maybe not. Ahh well I'll get the rest of the docs up for the others to go through. Looks like late payment charge is £12 so it's post 2006 - so poss 2011 when it changed to BC?or terms from default point in 2016?
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Not sure what this is meant to be - terms from end ?first bit & recon of first bit of the one in post #119 ? just that one page though. bit odd not to recon the whole lot isn't it.
                                Attached Files
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X