• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** WON ** Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014 - DISCONTINUED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014

It sounds like you need an update from Celestine, bear with me and I'll see if I can get hold of her, hopefully later today.

Comment

Thank you x

Comment

Hi Angel

I've caught up with your case thats been moving forward during my maternity leave.

I called BW today and await a response by w/e.

Don't worry, their case is terrible and its unlikely they'll want to fight.

Kate x
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Would just like to give you all a big thank you.
          After hearing from Kate today BW Legal have decided to drop the action against me and I am so very grateful for the help you have all given me along the way.
          I appreciate every second of it xxxx

Comment

Ah ha Took their bloody time over it didn't they ! Great news that it's finally over with xxxx Thanks Angel for all your patience I know it's been very stressful for you xxxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: ** WON ** Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014 - DISCONTINUED

Nice one.

Comment

Re: ** WON ** Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014 - DISCONTINUED

I really cannot thank you all enough.

Comment

Hi didnt think Id be back so soon
                  suddenly started getting calls and texts from fredrickson international. They have even started ringing work too.
                  I believe it's in regards to the Lloyds case I had .
                  Can you tell me what I should do please.
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X