• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discontinued - Bryan Carter/Lowell/Lloyds vs CaptainBiscuit [ WON !!!! ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter/Lowell/Lloyds vs CaptainBiscuit [advice desperately sought!]

So i arrived twenty minutes early and my case was crossed out on the list. Turns out they discontinued the claim a fortnight ago and didn't bother to notify me! No doubt they didn't want to pay the court fee so they pulled out when they realised I wasn't going to back down or settle.

VICTORY IS MINE

Thanks so much for all your help, guys, made the whole thing a lot less stressful and confusing than it could have been.

Where do I stand if they decide to have another go at me?

Comment

Oh ffs that's annoying for you after the effort of preparing for it - but CONGRATULATIONS !!!

They would have to apply for permission from the court if they wanted to bring the case off the same cause of action - so I think you're pretty safe that that's dealt with now.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBiscuit View Post
        So i arrived twenty minutes early and my case was crossed out on the list. Turns out they discontinued the claim a fortnight ago and didn't bother to notify me! No doubt they didn't want to pay the court fee so they pulled out when they realised I wasn't going to back down or settle.

VICTORY IS MINE
        Rather annoying not to be informed :mad2: but great outcome which is what matters!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Oh ffs that's annoying for you after the effort of preparing for it - but CONGRATULATIONS !!!

They would have to apply for permission from the court if they wanted to bring the case off the same cause of action - so I think you're pretty safe that that's dealt with now.
        Shouldn't we change the thread name to ***DISCONTINUED*** to reflect this?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X