• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Mkdp are in Milton Keynes and buy old debts and force people to pay i have recently had a debt sent to me from restons who i challenged by logging a N244 application which was due to be heard at Hertford county court but 7 days before the hearing Restons dropped the case and have now refused to discuss the matter. SO if i was you log the n244 application and ask MKDP to send signed copies of the agreement and do not sign any letters also check with your bank for any payments made to the claiment

Comment

Well done for hanging on in there. I know just how dreadful the process is, living in fear of the post each day is ghastly. Stories like yours give us all the strength and hope to carry on, but the Courts seem to encourage the likes of MKDP. They accept documents as genuine unless proved otherwise. My wife has a case with them at the moment, we applied for, and got an 'unless order', forcing them to produce documents by Monday 4th Nov. So far they have produced a fake notice of assignment letter and nothing more. I would like to help bring an end to the misery that this company causes and would happily share our information.
      Last edited by gonewiththewind; 31st October 2014, 12:23:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have you read the proposals for the changes to pre-action protocols in debt cases ? Might give you a little hope that things are changing. https://www.gov.uk/government/consul...tocol-for-debt
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh dear, they (DCA'S) won't like that!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X