• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt collector not providing proof of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debt collector not providing proof of claim

Hello there,

No Arrears Notices have been received no indeed nothing like that plus they ignored my original CCA request and again recently they refused to comply and just said to pay up! The matter is still in Court so I feel I have a right to see this information?

How can I contact you Diana directly?

Can I demand this information before the hearing or not?

Thank you x

- - - Updated - - -

ps the solicitor announced at the last minute that he is not allowed to act for us in court - he has been awful and we haven't paid him anything so far and I would be amazed to get a bill as he hasn't done anything for us - we have done it all ourselves here.....

Comment

There is an email link in her signature..

Comment

Originally posted by POLLY777 View Post
        How can I contact you Diana directly?
        My email address is in my signature at the bottom of this post.

It's di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

What is the date of the Hearing?

Di

Comment

Hello Diana,

Thank you. Its 30th October.

My hubby is going to email if that's ok as I am very unwell.

x

Comment

Hello Diana,

Thank you. Its 30th October.

My hubby is going to email if that's ok as I am very unwell.

x
            just updating on here

my hubby is getting the help from Diana so I will be quiet on here for a while xx

Comment

Glad to hear you are getting some help.

Probably best to keep quiet about what is happening but please let us know when it is sorted

Comment

Thank you Warwick65

Comment

Hello everyone,

Just an update.

We have given our case to Jo and Diana M at Joanna Connolly Solicitors and they have been totally fantastic! And Gerry!

They went to Court for us and they got a Set Aside and some costs back too!

I cannot say anymore about the case just now, but wanted to put something on here to tell people to not sit at home tearing their hair out like I did. The stress was horrendous for me, but the relief at having Jo and Diana dealing with this has literally saved my sanity.

We have been treated with the upmost respect and care and the efficiency is second to none. Don't hesitate in contacting them, as you wont be disappointed and you will receive the best advice there is about cases like this.

We cannot praise them enough and thank you again Jo and Diana for everything.

xx

Comment

That's lovely to hear, thank you for posting some feedback [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=7765]Joanna C[/MENTION]; will be pleased
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

We have given our case to Jo and Diana M at Joanna Connolly Solicitors and they have been totally fantastic! And Gerry!

They went to Court for us and they got a Set Aside and some costs back too!

I cannot say anymore about the case just now, but wanted to put something on here to tell people to not sit at home tearing their hair out like I did. The stress was horrendous for me, but the relief at having Jo and Diana dealing with this has literally saved my sanity.

We have been treated with the upmost respect and care and the efficiency is second to none. Don't hesitate in contacting them, as you wont be disappointed and you will receive the best advice there is about cases like this.

We cannot praise them enough and thank you again Jo and Diana for everything.

xx

We were just happy to be able to step in to help you at the eleventh hour when your previous solicitors had let you down only days before the crucial Hearing.

Jo represented you in court herself so unsurprisingly you won

Getting costs in the Small Claims Court is a bonus too.

Thank you for your kind words - much appreciated.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X