• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global and Reston Claim Form !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diana M

Comment

Whilst it doesn’t need to be a true copy it is required to contain the correct information.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica View Post
        Arrow was unable to give me a copy of the original agreement but have now provided a reconstituted agreement.

Was that reconstituted credit agreement sent to you by Arrow or Restons solicitors?

If the latter, does it threaten you with the an Application for a Summary Judgment to strike out your defence if you don't make payment proposals and/or withdraw your Defence?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post

Was that reconstituted credit agreement sent to you by Arrow or Restons solicitors?

If the latter, does it threaten you with the an Application for a Summary Judgment to strike out your defence if you don't make payment proposals and/or withdraw your Defence?

Di
          Thanks Di

The letter is from Arrow Global.

They said '' provide your proposal for repayment of your debt. Failure to do so will result in continuation of collection activity, which in your case may include litigation ''

Comment

Anyone please!

What is the implication(s) of the proposal on Credit record?
            Thanks

Comment

Hello All,

Any input will be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Diana M

Comment

Anyone please!

What is the implication(s) of the proposal on Credit record?

I’m not sure I understand your question.

The claim is currently stayed. If Restons’ client (Arrow) instructs them to continue with the proceedings then they would need to make an Application to the court to lift the stay.

I asked in post #33 if Restons’ have threaten to apply for a Summary Judgment if you didn’t withdraw your Defence. Have they threatened that?

You say you’ve received a letter from Arrow enclosing a reconstituted credit agreement. Without seeing that document there’s no knowing whether they have complied fully with your s 77-79 CCA Request.

Di

Comment

I’m not sure I understand your question.

The claim is currently stayed. If Restons’ client (Arrow) instructs them to continue with the proceedings then they would need to make an Application to the court to lift the stay.

I asked in post #33 if Restons’ have threaten to apply for a Summary Judgment if you didn’t withdraw your Defence. Have they threatened that?

You say you’ve received a letter from Arrow enclosing a reconstituted credit agreement. Without seeing that document there’s no knowing whether they have complied fully with your s 77-79 CCA Request.

Di
                    Thanks Di for your help.

1) Restons did NOT write me recently. The letter i got is from Arrow global. They did NOT mention anything regarding ''withdrawing defence etc " What Arrow said its as follows;

Please now provide your proposal for repayment of your debt, Failure to do so will result in the continuation of collection activity, which in your case may include litigation.

Comment

This account is currently being operated on our behalf by Restons. We will deal with this document request only and all other enquiries should be directed to them.

Comment

This account is currently being operated on our behalf by Restons. We will deal with this document request only and all other enquiries should be directed to them.

That's all very straightforward.

Arrow says you should deal direct with Restons Solicitors who are managing your account if you have any enquiries.

Restons haven't written to you so there's nothing you need to do unless or until they do write to you.

The claim is currently stayed so the ball is in their court if they wish to continue with the proceedings.

(I've received your PM but I don't use this forum's PM facility for advice giving.)

Di

Comment

Thanks Di

I thought Arrow want me to make offer.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Di

I thought Arrow want me to make offer.

They probably do want you to make them an offer.

They've also sent you a reconstituted credit agreement.

Section 78 CCA is for 'information' purposes not 'evidence' purposes so you need to establish if that agreement passes both tests before you decide whether to throw in the towel and make an offer or fight on (albeit the claim is stayed right now).

Have they produced a Default Notice?

Have you received an annual Notice of Sums in Arrears?

And so on.

Di

Comment

They probably do want you to make them an offer.

They've also sent you a reconstituted credit agreement.

Section 78 CCA is for 'information' purposes not 'evidence' purposes so you need to establish if that agreement passes both tests before you decide whether to throw in the towel and make an offer or fight on (albeit the claim is stayed right now).

Have they produced a Default Notice?

Have you received an annual Notice of Sums in Arrears?

And so on.

Di
                              1) They do NOT produce a Default notice or annual summary.

2) The sent me a reconstituted agreement and part of statements

Cheers

Comment

Hello All,

Just an update on this matter
                                1) I received a letter from Arrow global saying the matter is now being dealt with by in-house litigation team NOT Reston any more. That they are reviewing my defence.

2) Also letter from CCBC stating that the matter have been transferred to my local court as CCBC solicitor is NO longer acting.

What is the implications of all this?

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X