• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** won *** Lowell provident ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lowells provident ccj

Just to bump the Questions..

Originally posted by mrmonkey View Post
    now in advance of you viewing docs i have a few questions regarding the info they contain

1 , they bought debt on 15th of august but say it was sold on the 29th should there be a 2 week discrepancy
    NoA and claim says 29th Aug but DEED says 15th. Presumably that's sale date and date logged onto system? [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]; s area that .
    2 , on the claim it states that a default notice was issued and also again debt was assigned 29th , then the letter after requests for further info they state they are waiting on default notice then on unless order reply with documents they say they are not providing one as they do not rely on it in court. so no default notice provided - a default date of May 2012 given
    3 , the statement of payments they provide what is with that, surely that can not be an official document to be used in court, anyone could go you owe me this and run it off a computer and take note of the payment dates how they are all jumbled up what is with this document?.
    4 , the loan in question was 4 books of vouchers totalling 200.00 the actual loan number reference on the sheet is the actual number of 1 book of vouchers not sure that releavant but if the loan number is one book of 50.00 vouchers doesnt that mean that each book should have a releavant number ? in regard to each claim or is it that the first number of vouchers serves as the loan reference they are all listed on the credit agreement just caught my eye that the number was the same as the loan number they keep quoting ( not sure where i am going with this lol ) . The loan is for £200 so I'm not sure the voucher book numbers are that relevant tbh - what were the vouchers for ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

as far as i can remmeber they were shopping voucher books 50.00 each i think.
      As for the default notice i am denying debt do they not have to provide default notice to show it was served to show i actually do owe the debt and that i defaulted?

thanks

and thank you very much for uploading the docs for me.

Comment

This isn't my area but for a fixed term loan I am not sure they need to issue a DN if the term of the loan has expired prior to the termination etc
        [MENTION=551]pt2537[/MENTION] [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

ok so received this from the court now i need to prepare a witness statement and file docs, do i need to file all the docs all ready filed and how do i set out a witness statement what info do i need i am worried as i got home today and have to have this in by friday this week .

Last edited by mrmonkey; 2nd October 2017, 13:48:PM.

Comment

You missed the attachment

Comment

haha working on it edited and attached images and browser crashed working on it

Comment

Originally posted by mrmonkey View Post
                haha working on it edited and attached images and browser crashed working on it
                ok so is there a template, set way i need to do a witness statement and do i need to re submit all documents i originally logged at court again thanks.

Comment

update i won, thanks for all the help
                  warwick65 the fact they only sent 1 side of agreement and not the overleaf with terms and the fact they only sent documents on day they had to be served on me went in my favour.

Comment

Fabulous news, well done That took a while to come around - did you end up going through the hearing ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Fabulous news, well done That took a while to come around - did you end up going through the hearing ?
                      yes i went to hearing i am sorry for the delay posting it was won a few months back and yes the judge was lovely, lowlls did not turn up, also there statement had a few contradictions in so the judge was not to pleased with them ,but yeah big relief i am seeking help with other debts at the minute with being on esa this is all starting to have a negative impact on me.

Comment

well done

Comment

Brilliant. They didn't really help themselves by not turning up - I think sometimes when they know their case is on thin ice they hope the debtor is vulnerable/scared of court and won't show up at the hearing, so hedging their bets and saving themselves the cost of the hearing representation. Horrid behaviour but that's business, apparently.

I'll try keep an eye out for any posts about your other debts you're having to get sorted xxx

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Great news and a massive pat on the back to all those that helped.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X