• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal/ lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bw legal/ lowell

It could be a backlog at the court so might be worth giving the court a call ( likely now at your local court rather than Northampton ) and checking with them.

On the credit file issue, Do you know when the initial default was? Could it just have fallen off at the end of its six years?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If you look on MCOL it will likely say if your claim has been transferred to your local court

Comment

Would they not notify me if it's gone to my local court?
        It can't of gone off my credit file because of the time as it's only 4 years since I split up with my husband, and all this has come after that.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is, when I looked and it was on my credit file it was under my exs address, which I disputed as I didn't live there, he must of changed the address to get orders delivered there.

Comment

• Hi all, Ive not posted for a while as after requesting mediation I didnt hear anything until last week when I received a letter from my local court to say it would be held there on 11th July. It gave the option to sort it by mediation so I chose this. However today I received a witness statement from BW legal which says it has also been sent to the court. Within this are two letters which were sent to my ex husbands address to say I owe this money but I have never seen these until now as I didnt live at the address. Does this mean it will now definately go to court?

Comment

• Also the address where the two letters they sent and goods went to which my ex ordered isnt linked to me anywhere on my credit file as I never lived there.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X