• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim from lowell for provident. plz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: court claim from lowell for provident. plz help

[MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION] thank you hun . I'm surprised really as I wrote to provident too and have had nothing back from them either. let hope the fold before it goes to court. I'm kinda hoping that as they've not sent me anything they won't produce anything in court. well here's hoping lol.

Comment

I can't remember who, but one dca were unable to fulfil my cca request and closed my account. I wish you luck

If it gets to WS a killer WS might see them off the

Comment

[MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION]
        sorry hun I'm not sure what u said lol
        being a bit thick today lol xx

Comment

I was saying that I had a provident loan and when I sent a CCA request off they were only able to produce part of it ( they produced the front copy but on there it referred to terms and conditions overleaf but they didn't send those bits- that would have made it unenforeceable in court . They closed my account

Comment

aww ok that's great lol let's hope the gods are looking out for me lol. i had confirmation from Northampton today to say it's being transferred to local court. I just hate the no5 knowing. if they don't have any paperwork why don't they just say lol.

Comment

hi guys.
              well today I've had a letter from my local court to say it's been allocated to small claims, on the 20th Oct I unfortunately will be out of the country.
              not sure what I'm supposed to do now. can anyone help ?. I have also received nothing from Lowell or provident in request to documents I've asked for.

Comment

Bad timing, are you away for long? You can inform the court and get it adjourned to a date when you're back, or you could ask it to be heard in your absence ( it is preferable to be there though ).

Anything on the order about Witness statements ? ( normally on second page half way down it says about 14 days before the hearing ??)
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] hi hun. I don't actually get back into country until 25th. if the adjourned it I'm still not sure if i would be able to attend ad I'm self employed and unsure what work I will have. all very complicated sorry. it says the claimant has unroll 22nd of Sept to pay 170 or the claim will be struck out. I have till 4pm on 2nd Oct to provide written statements of all person's to give evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by flicky1314 View Post
                    I've had a letter from my local court to say it's been allocated to small claims, on the 20th Oct I unfortunately will be out of the country.
                    not sure what I'm supposed to do now.
                    Did you put the dates which you would be unavailable (out of the country) on your Directions Questionnaire?

If so and the court admin has overlooked that information then you may be able to ask them to re-list the Hearing if this is their error.

Di

Comment

[MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] I'm sure I did put dates I couldn't go. shall I ring the court and ask them?

Comment

Originally posted by flicky1314 View Post
                        @Diana M I'm sure I did put dates I couldn't go. shall I ring the court and ask them?
                        Yes

Di

Comment

ok on it now

Comment

can't get hold of council will have to ring them in the morning.

Comment

just spoke to the court and they don't have my questionnaire there, so she is going to email somewhere else to check the dates I put on. she said if The dates March they will reschedule and I'll get a letter otherwise I won't hear anything.

Comment

Well that's a bit crappy and uncertain isn't it. I'd give them a ring next week if you haven't heard anything.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X