• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Advice on Court Fees Form EX160

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Advice on Court Fees Form EX160

    I wanted to ask for advice on filling out a court form fee ex160.

    On the form it asks "Married or living with someone and sharing an income".

    I do live with a working partner, but we DO NOT share an income.

    Basically we do not share a bank account, he works.

    I am on benefits so my income is separate from his in total.

    I also don't know how much he earns anyway.

    We don't have our names jointly on any bills apart from the council tax as you have to list who's living at the address.

    What do I put on the form!?

    The debt is in my name not his.
    Tags: None




Pre-Action Letters
First Steps
Check dates
Acknowledge Claim
CCA Request
CPR 31.14 Request
Subject Access Request Letter
Example Defence
Set Aside Application
Witness Statements

If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
If your case is over 10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
See more
See less

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm