• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell V MarcToystory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell V MarcToystory

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Well done Marc, good luck!!

nem
    Couldn't do it without help from here

Do you think I should contact Lloyd's ref that payment it's really got me that one. I have contacted 02 and they have no payment history that far back. What's annoyed me more is the size of that bill because I never had bills that size

Comment

Originally posted by marctoystory View Post
      Couldn't do it without help from here

Do you think I should contact Lloyd's ref that payment it's really got me that one. I have contacted 02 and they have no payment history that far back. What's annoyed me more is the size of that bill because I never had bills that size
      Hello Marc,

Yes by all means check to see if Lloyds can tell you anything about the payment.
      Could that high bill have contained an early cancellation charge/

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        Hello Marc,

Yes by all means check to see if Lloyds can tell you anything about the payment.
        Could that high bill have contained an early cancellation charge/

nem
        Hiya

No I still have the same contract as then I didn't terminate the contract my nana paid the bills on card during that time frame so it can't even be an accumulated amount

Comment

Hi all.

I have recieved a letter from Lowells today with their directions questionnaire in..but I haven't recieved any directions questionnaire. Does this come from the courts?

Thanks

Comment

Yes usually you'd receive a letter and a directions questionnaire from the court - Lowell do tend to jump in and just send a DQ before the court has even asked for it but still might be worth checking with the court whether you should have had one to complete as yet.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you
              I will get on to the courts.
              Does the witness statement come after this part?
              Thanks

Comment

Yes once both directions questionnaires ( yours and the claimants) have been received by the court you will get a letter telling you the case has been transferred to your local court, put in small claims, and possibly a hearing date for sometime in the next 6 months - that letter should give instructions for sending witness statements - normally 14 days before the hearing, so a little way to go yet xx
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Morning all,
                  Hope everyone is well.
                  I have received my directions questionnaire and I just have a quick question about the witnesses. How do I answer this lowells have put none. Does that mean they are not showing up at court? It says how many witnesses including yourself. Do I answer that one?
                  I'm so confused. In worried if I answer wrong I won't get the chance to put a witness statement in.

Comment

Yes you should put 1 witness, yourself
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Afternoon all

Hope you are all well.

I have recieved the below today from Lowells. How do I respond

Without prejudice
                        Thank you for your letter...
                        The claim is not regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. There is therefore no obligation to keep or provide you with a copy of the original agreement or default notice. We accept the particulars of claim are incorrect due to an administrator error. This is not a cause for the withdrawal of the claim, as we can simply file and serve the correct particulars of claim.

We understand the evidence we have satisfies our case on the balance of probability. You are welcome to obtain independent legal advice.
                        We are at the same time willing to consider an out of court settlement on this case and if you are too please feel free to contact us

Comment

hi,marctoysory

i would reply saying something like, in your letter its clearly states ;that you can simply file and serve the correct particulars of claim, i would tell them to go ahead with it because in my opinion they havent got the imformation they need to win the case, they are trying to bluff you,
                          ive just had a case adjourned twice on the basis that lowells need to show the courts , more imformation about there vodafone claim,

Comment

Originally posted by piratepeter63 View Post
                            hi,marctoysory

i would reply saying something like, in your letter its clearly states ;that you can simply file and serve the correct particulars of claim, i would tell them to go ahead with it because in my opinion they havent got the imformation they need to win the case, they are trying to bluff you,
                            ive just had a case adjourned twice on the basis that lowells need to show the courts , more imformation about there vodafone claim,

Thank you they have bank statements with no spends on just completely full of charges.

I didn't know if I should request them to simply file again as they have put it?

Thanks for any advice

Comment

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] hope you are well.

What do you think? Any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by marctoystory View Post
                                @nemesis45 hope you are well.

What do you think? Any ideas
                                Good morning Marc,

These statements you have received looking at a different approach, do these statement indicate/ prove that the alleged debt is made up solely of charges?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X