• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Idem servicing (picture finance) fraudlent & miss selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idem servicing (picture finance) fraudlent & miss selling

HI I have a secured loan on a property which i currently rent out as i now live with my partner and can’t sell it...

This was taken out in 2006 by Picture Finance for £30,000 with a PPI of £5995, I stopped paying this in 2008 as i believed it was forced on me and I couldn’t afford this neither. I contacted them several times and even agreed in 2008 to pay £15000 to settle, but after a few months they wouldn’t get back to me. So I stopped contacting them...

Well it was just left then I found out another company bought this (Idem Servicing), i didn't know this until 2014 when I found out i had a ccj, this was because they was using the wrong address. I took it to court to get it set aside in 2015 as the company wouldn’t listen and after writing to Ombudsman and FSCS, they told me it would need to be the courts that made a court decision, which i did in 2015 December. I won the case to set aside this judgment even though it had been on my name for nearly 6 years. I was then asked by the court to submit a 2nd defence as to why i thought it should be discontinued for January 2016. I did however find several factors or possible fraud and serious mis selling, so i submitted this to the court and the Idem Servicing pulled out at the last minute claiming on commercial grounds.

I have wrote to the courts for direction but not heard anything as this was only 3 weeks ago. I did speak to Idems solicitor and they said they won’t remove the charge and have the right to gain possession. But how can they enforce this as they can't use the court under a money claim. This charge should be removed due to the facts submitted. I also won the PPI claim against them for mis selling last year.....The CCJ claim was for £39,000 but as they kept adding interest the last letter said around £79,000...What is my next step?

The fraudulent and serious mis selling was only found out last year. I have now found out that they surveyed the wrong house in 2006 and used information which was false (All signed and documented), to allow the loan to proceed. Carried out no checks, and the obvious affordability criteria was never used, and falsified a person of interest form which was never signed, but they tried to sign this badly. Most of this information wasn’t seen til I took them to court, but because they pulled out, i’m kind of stuck. Remember Picture Finance don’t exist anymore, they went bust etc

Hope I’ve explained it ok, if not please ask any questions (I have every piece of evidence to hand including all letters)
    Regards

Paul
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X