• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Judgment of Claiment (in default)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Judgment of Claiment (in default)

the only thing showing up on there is this court judgment... nothing else, is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy4321 View Post
      the only thing showing up on there is this court judgment... nothing else, is that correct?
      Emm I hoped there might be some historical data.

It's difficult to plan for a set aside without knowing the details of the original debt Fitzy, any more thoughts on the 3mobile account? £925 + seems high for a mobile account even with a hefty cancellation fee or something similar.

How do you feel about writing to Lowell stating that you have just discovered the CCJ and have no idea what the original debt was? I can help with a draft if needed.

nem

Comment

this is the 3mobile account that's going through court, I got that out of Lowell earlier when I spoke to them! not sure if I write to them I don't want to acknowledge the debt as it will reset it if it is statute barred! I also told them I didn't receive no claim pack because it never arrived in the post, I don't think writing to Lowell will do anything as the court have made a decision with the above attachment. I'm worried as iv only got until the 23rd April to make £50 payment

Comment

this is the 3mobile account that's going through court, I got that out of Lowell earlier when I spoke to them! not sure if I write to them I don't want to acknowledge the debt as it will reset it if it is statute barred! I also told them I didn't receive no claim pack because it never arrived in the post, I don't think writing to Lowell will do anything as the court have made a decision with the above attachment. I'm worried as iv only got until the 23rd April to make £50 payment
          Hello Fitzy a County Court Claim stops the six year clock on the date it's issued.

All you want to know is what the debt was if you don't know what the alleged debt was then you cannot be expected to respond to judgement, there is no impact on statute barred status just a request for information, don't want you paying for a debt that possibly may not be yours.

nem

Comment

ok that makes sense, not sure what to do sorry for being so useless! thank you aswell for being patient and pointing me in some sort of direction

Comment

ok that makes sense, not sure what to do sorry for being so useless! thank you aswell for being patient and pointing me in some sort of direction
              It's the whole point of being just to help if one can!
              I will put together a draft letter for you to send to Lowell so at least we can be sure what has to dealt with.

I'll tag you when I've done it.

nem

Comment

thank you so much, once iv completed it and printed it shall I send it recorded post?

Comment

thank you so much, once iv completed it and printed it shall I send it recorded post?
                  Signed for post then check and print off delivery date and signature.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                    Signed for post then check and print off delivery date and signature.

nem
                    hi nem
                    did you manage to put a draft together for me? I also received a letter from Lowell Solicitors today would you like to see this minus the personal details?
                    many thanks
                    Fitzy

Comment

hi nem
                      did you manage to put a draft together for me? I also received a letter from Lowell Solicitors today would you like to see this minus the personal details?
                      many thanks
                      Fitzy
                      Yes please been hectic today got a list of follow ups for this evening including yours.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X