• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form - Hillesden Securities Limited T/A DLC 14/12/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim Form - Hillesden Securities Limited T/A DLC 14/12/15

[QUOTE=Obliterate87;603768]Thanks Nem i have a screenshot of all the info on this paticular claim from my credit file, it doesnt really go back any further than this so i dont see any AP on there

https://imageupload.co.uk/image/c2za

I think there is something wrong here the file entries appear
    to indicate that the default was first reported in June'13.
    On the active credit files there should be entries from the date
    of inception of the account as it's under 6 years ago.
    Needs looking into after the hols!!

nem.:santa_wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Obliterate87 View Post
      Its about 7 grand in total, and ive not heard anything from them in awhile, Rent is in areas a little and so is council tax,
      OK, that doesn't sound impossible. If you had come back saying you owed £30,000, then I would have been suggesting looking at other debt solutions.

If the debt is not Statue barred is it worth sending those letters as reading your post @Debt Camel i dont have any grounds to defend ? hmm sorry really confused
      yes it is worth sending those letters. The debt isn't statute barred, so that rules out one defence. But they still may not be able to enforce the debt if they can't provide the correct documentation, which is what you have asked for
      Last edited by Debt Camel; 23rd December 2015, 21:20:PM.

Comment

Happy new year guys, after sending both of those documents off I have received one letter back from the solicitors but nothing back from Hillesden as of yet, I have scanned in the letter and ill try post it up now [MENTION=48934]Debt Camel[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

images upload
          Last edited by Obliterate87; 5th January 2016, 18:05:PM. Reason: small size image

Comment

Happy New Year OB.

That's standard reply to CPR 31.14 request when the solicitors don't have the documents to support their clients claim.

My usual reply is what I may or may not have to hand is irrelevant and will in any case be disclosed at the appropriate time
            in the court process.

I am sure that as a firm of solicitors that you should be in possession of such documents prior to issuing a claim,
            a matter which will be brought to the attention of the court.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
              Happy New Year OB.

That's standard reply to CPR 31.14 request when the solicitors don't have the documents to support their clients claim.

My usual reply is what I may or may not have to hand is irrelevant and will in any case be disclosed at the appropriate time
              in the court process.

I am sure that as a firm of solicitors that you should be in possession of such documents prior to issuing a claim,
              a matter which will be brought to the attention of the court.

nem

Hi Nem,

Thanks so ill send another letter with this to them just recorded delivery tomorrow? Also do i have to send a copy of their letter to the claim courts to show an extended 28 days? also i really dont have ANY documents myself does this matter?

Comment

imgurl

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
                [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Hi Nem, I believe this is what I was supposed to do, based on what they said to do with the confirmation to the court and your reply. That's right ?

Comment

Hello,

Yesterday I received this letter in response to one of the previous letters I sent so just updating this

- - - Updated - - -

image hoster

- - - Updated - - -

What would be the next steps for me to take? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -
                  [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] I appreciate your help with all this, thanks again

Comment

Hi sorry for the late reply,

It's a standar template letter.

After the 12 +2 working days timescale has elapsed the debt is rendered unenforceable
                    Until the agreement is supplied.
                    As they say in the letter.

Their " onhold" means nothing in regard to the court process it rumbles on regardless unless
                    a formal extension is in place.

nem

Comment

ok thanks nem, so for now I just wait and do nothing? do I still leave the defence on the money claim website for now aswell? [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

ok thanks nem, so for now I just wait and do nothing? do I still leave the defence on the money claim website for now aswell? @nemesis45
                        Yep the balls in their court now!

nem

Comment

Hi Guys, Its been a good few months since all this now and i have heared nothing back until today... firstly i just checked on the court page and nothing has changed or been updated on there ill upload screen shots in a second, i have received a letter today from DLC saying:

Current Balance: £1399.69 ( which has gone up from what i owe them £1,249.69 - but total the same amount as whats on the money claim online website which is
                          Amount Claimed
                          £1,249.69

Court Fee
                          £70.00

Solicitor Costs
                          £80.00

Total Amount
                          £1,399.69

Issue Date
                          14/12/2015 - can they do this???? )

Important information about your account

on 1 march 2016, ME lll Limited bought your account from hillesden securities ltd. me lll limited and hillesden securities ltd ("dlc") are both part of the cabot credit management group.

although me lll limited are the legal and beneficial owners of your account, you should continue to communicate with, and make payments to your current servicer.

so im abit confused now whats happening!! your help is much appreciated again! [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

imgur

Comment

OK the convoluted make up of the Cabot Financial Management/ Cabot FM ( Europe) / Cabot Financial (UK)/ Hillesden Securities T/A dlc .

Parts of the group buy debt in portfolio lots e.g. the " Capital One Bank" lot currently being pursued. The debs are then managed /collected/litigated by e.g. Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd.
                            Confusion is also caused when a CCA request is sent to Hillesden with a PO made payable to them as claimant and it is then returned By Cabot F UK stating the PO should me paid to them.

Hillesden Portfolio 3 debt purchaser, Hillesden Securities T/A dlc then manages collects and or litigates.

I hope that help!

nem

Comment

yeah but if the court stays it? i have to find out if they have but it looks like they have, can they up what i owe them to what the solic and court fees even thought i havnt lost and its their fault for claiming without the relevent documents?

Comment

yeah but if the court stays it? i have to find out if they have but it looks like they have, can they up what i owe them to what the solic and court fees even thought i havnt lost and its their fault for claiming without the relevent documents?
                                They may try but that can be dealt with if and when.

All you do is ring the court office to find out the claim has been stayed.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X