• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons - Cabot - refuse CPR 31.14 request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restons - Cabot - refuse CPR 31.14 request

Hi there hope you can give me some advice on what action to take. I have received a letter of response from Restons Solicitors in respect of my request pursuant to CPR 31.14 stating that as the claim was issued via the county court business centre they are only required to insert brief details of the claim and they do not have to attach any enclosures. They go on to say that as claim started online they do not have to attach particulars of the contract unless the particulars are served separately in accordance with paragraph 5.2 of this practice direction. They say that I would have been provided with a copy of the contractual terms and conditions at the time the account was opened and see no reason why I should now require an additional copy. Furthermore, other documents I requested are not mentioned in particulars of claim so CPR31.14 does not apply. They say that the particulars of the claim is sufficient information for me to file my defence. I would really appreciate any advice on how to reply to this - I have to file my defence by 10th October. Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X