• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lowell /bryan carter county court need urgent help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowell /bryan carter county court need urgent help please

need ugrent help with my case

"Hello everyone firstly i wont to say hello You All. I had spent on your forum last week studing different cases and i just say i do have big respect for The job You are dooing.

My case is little bit simmilar to others but different in same time.

i did had bank accaount with Lloyds Tsb with overdraft facility of 250 or 359£ cant remember now. Long story short i did overdrawn my accaount so i did received overdrawn fine i before ive noticed that i had already another charger added to accaount. I did contacted Lloyds Tsb with enquiry how they can charge by Putina bank charges on the top of the bank charges i had tryed to resolve problem in bank with accaount advisors and branch manager without any Help. I had been Told if i cant pay now they will charge me again and again. That was a difficult time in my family lige only my housband was working and we couldnt afford repayment (of charges) at the time. Finały bank closed the acc with ballance arround of 950£ mainly Bank Charges !!!!!

Now the case:

1. Letter from bryan carter datek 09 07 2014 informing that i will receive letter from court within 48hrs.
    2. County court claim issue date 09 jul 2014

claimant Lowell portfolio
    bryan carter solicitor

"this claim is for 900+ £ the amount due under an agreement between the oryginal creditor...
    ...the debt was assigned to / purchased by Lowell portfolio I tld on 03/07/2013 and notice served persuant to the ław of property act 1925
    the claimant claimant 900+£ plus interest..."

What at i had did till now:

1. Acknowledgment of service (deffend in full) 15/07/2014
    2. Cpr 31.14 to bryan carter 28/07/2014 recorded signed for
    3. Caa to Lowell with 1£po 28/07/2014 recorded signed for
    4. SAR to Lloyds with 10£ po 28/07/2014 recorded signed for

Thats All i have done but now im Lost and totalny dont know what should do i went three so many posts that im confused even more Than on the begining.

I will appriciate any Help i do know i need to Enter defence within 28 days or request extension from bryan carter... When i should do that ? What i should send...?

Please help
    Many thanks
    olissa"

i do have a problem with loging into moneyclaimonline.gov.uk all im getting is :"The following errors have occurred:

• Claim number or password is incorrect.

"
    i did checked details few Times

can someone advice me what i should do i think today was last day to submit defence but i cat do it i was trying to contact help desk but with no effect finaly when i get thrue it was closed already.

second thing i did found oryginal creditor statements showing there was no activity on the account appart from bank charges over 6 years ago those this class for SB?

final thing oryginal agreement between me and Lloyds was for 250 pounds overdraft limit because of bank charges only this growed up to 900 pounds overdrawn... should i respond to defend in full, defend in part and agree t repay oryginal sum of 250 overdraft limit on go for SB?

please help i lost my hope.

thank you
    Tags: None

Re: lowell /bryan carter county court need urgent help please

thanks i was expecting a bit of help looks like i was expecting to much. all best

Comment

Acknowledge the claim on line you need the claim number which is in the top right hand corner of the sheet. Then you will need the password which in the important notes section at the bottom just above the amount claimed figures.
      Do this tonight and then come back to us and I'm sure some beagles will help you with a defence or a best option .

Comment

Did you give the court a call regarding the issues with the MCOL and did they give you the details on entering a defence via email if they couldn't sort it out?

Defending bank charges is difficult. If you tried to close the account and sort the debt out with them at the time due to financial hardship then you might have an argument about charges being piled on after you had stopped using it.

So you have done the main bits;

3. Caa to Lowell with 1£po 28/07/2014 recorded signed for (this won't apply as the debt is an overdraft)

However they should comply with the CPR request so you COULD enter an application to ask them to produce the documents you requested that they mentioned in the claim form (eg default notice, agreement, assignment) if you haven't had anything.

Or you could enter a defence based on not having enough knowledge of the debt to plead effectively and that you have asked for the information but they havent supplied you with anything to show they have the right to claim the debt from you or how the debt has accrued.

Or you could enter an admission and offer to pay on the amount you think you owe (eg £300) and defend the rest that it should have been sorted at the time and you have no knowledge of how this has accrued since you stopped using the account.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
          Acknowledge the claim on line you need the claim number which is in the top right hand corner of the sheet. Then you will need the password which in the important notes section at the bottom just above the amount claimed figures.
          Do this tonight and then come back to us and I'm sure some beagles will help you with a defence or a best option .
          i manager to do aos online but then i couldnt enter claim i can log in but couldnt enter case as wrong case or password ( both i have on claim documents) thank you for help

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Did you give the court a call regarding the issues with the MCOL and did they give you the details on entering a defence via email if they couldn't sort it out?

Defending bank charges is difficult. If you tried to close the account and sort the debt out with them at the time due to financial hardship then you might have an argument about charges being piled on after you had stopped using it.

So you have done the main bits;

3. Caa to Lowell with 1£po 28/07/2014 recorded signed for (this won't apply as the debt is an overdraft)

However they should comply with the CPR request so you COULD enter an application to ask them to produce the documents you requested that they mentioned in the claim form (eg default notice, agreement, assignment) if you haven't had anything.

Or you could enter a defence based on not having enough knowledge of the debt to plead effectively and that you have asked for the information but they havent supplied you with anything to show they have the right to claim the debt from you or how the debt has accrued.

Or you could enter an admission and offer to pay on the amount you think you owe (eg £300) and defend the rest that it should have been sorted at the time and you have no knowledge of how this has accrued since you stopped using the account.
            well yes i was trying call court from morning few Times (unlucky) always in the queue waiting longer than 10-15 minuts so basicly i used all my brakes at work to hang on the phone. when i came back home i was trying from half four for an half an hour 17:02 received msg that our offices are now close.
            i dont know if its my bad luck or just 13th.

regarding date claim has been issued is it not to late to send defence documents???

what whould you sugest regarding defence whats the best option from the one you mentioned above. thank you i do really appreciate your help thank you all

Comment

i was concidering entering defence based on "Or you could enter a defence based on not having enough knowledge of the debt to plead effectively and that you have asked for the information but they havent supplied you with anything to show they have the right to claim the debt from you or how the debt has accrued." and then eventually go for "Or you could enter an admission and offer to pay on the amount you think you owe (eg £300) and defend the rest that it should have been sorted at the time and you have no knowledge of how this has accrued since you stopped using the account"

is there any Chance someon can help me please with defence i dont know what im dooing.
              Kind regards

Comment

yes hello again i did manager get thrue phone queue today yes i did received electronic form of n9b so they ask me to fill out and send back to same adress.

any Chance can someone help me with defence it self i studing similar cases on forum but im not good in filling out things like this simply i just dont know what im dooing.
                any help please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X