• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lovey v Makro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lovey

Well first I'd try and get evidence as to whether the debt is owed or not, did the amount outstanding no show up in any statements of account from Makro?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

no no nothing out standing just end of transaction for the amount £1130 goods received it is the same as on every invoice .how long have i got to get more info .before any further action as im lost now .i could phone makro today and get an order tomorrow an pay by cheque .thats how crazy its become bank say it looks like it never came out my account . many thanks cheers lovey

Comment

Well Makro must have a record if there ever was a debt owing and need to sort this out. In your accounts is there a discrepancy of this amount ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

no never been questioned or contacted in any way

Comment

hi have been working away for a week ,has anyone got any ideas ,what to do next . CHEERS

Comment

PHYSICALLY Go down to your branch of Macro/Bookers.
              TAKE ALL your correspondence and back statements
              State politely FIRMLY and with presence
              '' I Cannot leave until the branch manager takes ownership Of this issue and makes a phone call ''
              at the very LEAST you need them to commit to a personal appt with senior manager with 24 hours
              Drop an urgent complaint here http://store.makro.co.uk/t-Contact.aspx

........................................ All opinions are my own and cannot be taken as legal fact you have to check it all out for yourself
              .................................................. Im just happy to find tips or wrinkles ''stuff'' to be a help to those seeking ..... ....
              .................................................. ..My Jacobs fight @ MeningitisNow .org Support the Cause to find a Cure

Comment

Hi thanks for advice . Ive just noticed the same debt is getting shared by 3 different debt collecters or have been sold on and on can they do this is it legal and does this amount to harassment THANKS lovey

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X