• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form Received 21/02/2014 Lowell Portfolio, BW Legal, Lloyds TSB Current Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim Form Received 21/02/2014 Lowell Portfolio, BW Legal, Lloyds TSB Current Acc

Hi guys

Sorry for not posting straight away I have moved house etc and been caught up.

Well in a nutshell I won!!!! ��������

I rang the day before AND the morning of and asked if it was still goin ahead and informed that it was. I turned up and waited and waited and waited and then eventually spoke to a clerk who said it had been discontinued???!! Then a man stood up who turned out to be the solicitor and said hi I wasn't sure if you would turn up or not but the case has been discontinued. I asked why and was it because it was SB and he said oh I'm not fully sure why but all I know is it is discontinued and that's that and your free to go!

lo and behold I get a letter in the post a few days later sent out on the same day of the court case stating it being discontinued.

im guessing this means I won and that's the end of them or for now anyway? Thank you all so much for your help and time.

x

Comment

Re: Claim Form Received 21/02/2014 Lowell Portfolio, BW Legal, Lloyds TSB Current Acc

nice one,

Comment

Hi Leanne the bank should have all records on file Lloyds bank are terrible for charging overdraft fees how much was your overdraft for?. Also as your in financial difficulty lloyds bank should be able to refund charges to yourself. You need to speak to the national debtline and the financial ombudsman service regarding this. Have you put any complaints regarding this to the bank at all?. Sorry to hear about your circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerfield View Post
          Hi guys

Sorry for not posting straight away I have moved house etc and been caught up.

Well in a nutshell I won!!!! ��������

I rang the day before AND the morning of and asked if it was still goin ahead and informed that it was. I turned up and waited and waited and waited and then eventually spoke to a clerk who said it had been discontinued???!! Then a man stood up who turned out to be the solicitor and said hi I wasn't sure if you would turn up or not but the case has been discontinued. I asked why and was it because it was SB and he said oh I'm not fully sure why but all I know is it is discontinued and that's that and your free to go!

lo and behold I get a letter in the post a few days later sent out on the same day of the court case stating it being discontinued.

im guessing this means I won and that's the end of them or for now anyway? Thank you all so much for your help and time.

x
          Excellent news, though they should have told you BEFORE the hearing, seems a bit daft them sending a solicitor along as well. They really do take the michael with court procedures.

Congrats to you though, it's a bit of a weight off your mind Well done for standing your ground.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X