• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!! needed desperately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! needed desperately

please bear with me this could get long winded but i will post everything i have done so far and value any help available

I received a claim form from Northampton CCBC dated 26/09/12 claimant Arrow global guernsey limited
    POC the claimants claim is for the balance due under an agreement which is now all due and payable
    the defendant agreed to pay monthly instalments under account number XXXXXXXXX but has failed to do so

And the claimant claims the sum of XXXX

The claimant also claims interest theron pursuant to S.69 county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date thereof at the rate of 8%
    per annum amounting to 0.00

The claim was signed by BRyan Carter as claimants solicitor

This debt refers to a Cap 1 CC from a previous address

I acknowledged the court papers and stated i was defending i defended on the following reasons not sure if i did right or wrong
    I have no knowledge of the claim they have issued against me. I have no contract or agreement with Arrow Global Guernsey Limited in anyway shape or form. I believe that Arrow Global Guernsey Limited are a third party who have no evidence that I owe any debt and have simply purchased a debt from another party without my consent or knowledge. Should this be the case then the original debt has been has been satisfied and without any agreement, whether verbal or in writing, or without a signed contract by both myself and Arrow Global Guernsey Limited stating that I agree to reimburse Arrow Global Guernsey Limited for the claim made against me.

I request Arrow Global Guernsey Limited be able to provide me with full evidence of their claim against me.
    I request that the claimant provides verification of their claim, including a lawful contract; a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) and proof of agency. Their said failure to provide verification of their claim constitutes an agreement to the following terms: that they are a third party interloper; they have no legal standing; no first-hand knowledge of this matter; their claim is fraudulent; any damages I suffer they will be held culpable; they agree to pay all fee schedules; that any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed and that they will no longer pursue.

I then received a letter off Bryan carter saying the where no longer acting on behalf of arrow and it was being handed back to their litigation dept

the following day i received a letter off arrow saying they were dealing with claim themselves and that they note from my defence they can confirm it relates to a Cap 1 CC opened on or around 19/10/07 and they have requested copy docs from originiating creditor and will forward to me and that it was assigned to them around 11/2/11 and assignment was assigned to me then

i have received notice a defence has been filed from northampton and a allocation questionaire n149
    this is where i need any help or advice because i havent got a clue what i should be filling out and this needs to be submitted before 24/11/12

also i received today 17/11/12 a copy albeit a very very small print copy of the original credit agreement and T&C's and also printed out readable T&C's and a copy of their allocation questionaire

I had never heard of arrow before september this year and have never had any correspondence off them before this date also i have checked my credit report and notice that original creditor is not on there but arrow global is

I am really desperate for any help at all
    Tags: None

Re: HELP!! needed desperately

Hi and to Legal Beagles..Someone will be around to help you but as it's the weekend that might not be straight away,but don;t panic

Comment

Please tell me, you did not enter your defence by returning your defence to the court yet - Because if you have and thats all you have in your defence then your defence will be thrown out for having no chance of success!

If you have entered it as your defence, then you need to contact the court to ask permission to admend it so we can then help you produce a proper defence. As Arrow do not need your permission or agreement for the debt to be assigned by them, in fact the original creditor will already have the right to assign it to whomever they like under the original terms of the credit card agreement, whether you like it or not am afraid.
      Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Yes i did put that forward as my defence how do i go about asking the court about amending my defence

Comment

this is the third thread in a week I have had to deal with over this FREEMAN OF THE LAND CRAP" sale of accounts to a third party,(debt collection agency) is not done through this bills of exchanges act but the Law of Property Act 1925. My belief in amending your defence would be by an N244 application form . That will cost £80. You can ask the claimant if they would not object to you amending your claim but why should they not object. You can ask a judge through a letter but I would think only through an application hearing would this be allowed. If you decide to do the N244 route, let me know and I will help in putting together a statement of account for you. This getoutofdebtfree,com site needs to be shut down with upmost haste

Comment

looks like i will just have to go with what ive got because i cannot afford 80 im disabled and do not work

Comment

IF YOU ARE ON BENEFITS THEN YOU WILL PROB BE ENTITLED TO A FEE EXEMPTION ON THE APPLICATION FEE. AS YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ALLOCATION QUESTIONAIRE, I WILL CONSTRUCT AN APPLICATION THROUGH THAT, THE FEE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE THAT WAY. I WILL HAVE IT ALL READY BY THIS EVENING FOR YOU :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Thank you very much your help is very much appreciated

Comment

Sorry to hear what you are going through Simee. Arrow have turned up twice recently in my correspondence. Restons recently sent me correspondence that I owed 6k and to phone a direct line to pay the debt! They did not even say what it was for! Only name mentioned was Arrow Global. They finally told me it was for a 2006 loan. I disputed it and have applied for a SAR to Arrow.
                  Arrow asked me for proof of my identity. They don't mind sending threatening letters but now they are questioning my identity!
                  You will get excellent help here

Comment

Thanks,beagles,,I knew you would bob in and help

Comment

sorry to be a pain militant but did you manage to put together a defence that i can put on my allocation questionaire

Comment

bump 1

Comment

Don't worry simee, militant will be along shortly, you still have time , so no rush just yet!
                          Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

I have just looked at my experian credit report and it says cc from arrow global ltd(l) /xxxx and the numbers do not correspond to any of the account numbers on the letters ive had from arrow since they sent me court papers

Also i still really need help filling the AQ out because militant said i have buggered up with my defence also this has to be submitted before this Saturday

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X