• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Solicitors - Where/How & Who to Complain to

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Solicitors - Where/How & Who to Complain to

    Hi all,

    What do you do if you have a complaint about a solicitors acting on your behalf -

    go here Legal Ombudsman - start your complaint

    What to do if you have a complaint about a solicitor acting AGAINST you

    go here Solicitors Regulation Authority - Reporting an individual or firm

    and/or download this form and send back to the SRA (details are on the form)
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Re: Solicitors - Where/How & Who to Complain to

    very helpful website


    • #3
      Re: Solicitors - Where/How & Who to Complain to

      Do not waste you time to find problem with you solicitor, do Formal Complain with *prove able way, because they don't care about you problem, they just think spent more time = more money..





      Pre-Action Letters
      First Steps
      Check dates
      Acknowledge Claim
      CCA Request
      CPR 31.14 Request
      Subject Access Request Letter
      Example Defence
      Set Aside Application
      Witness Statements

      If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

      NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
      Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

      Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

      If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

      We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
      If your case is over 10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
      See more
      See less

      upgrade to vip

      Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

      only £15/yr

      Offers available. No subscription traps.

      sign up now

      Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

      make a complaint

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm