• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj from Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj from Lowell

I have recently found a CCJ raised against me from Lowell finance that I had no knowledge of.

Once I found out about this I immediately contacted the court to find out why and where this had come from, which they informed me that it was from Lowell finance, I contacted Lowell finance to find out why, at this point they would on supply me with a name which is not my last name but my first name and would not supply me with any more information so I contacted the courts once again for them to tell me they cannot do anything about this as all ccj were automatically processed and that I should speak to the financial ombudsman for any help which I did.

They contacted Lowell finance and I finally got a reply from them asking me to confirm my details I supplied them with my date of birth and first and last name they than began to say that they could not uphold my complaint due to the fact they believe it was me who opened the account with orange which I never have as I have always been with o2.

They will not tell me which address the account was opened and how just they sent a letter to a previous address that I didn't live at, at the time they said they sent it, basically I have no information to fight this matter and they are failing to provide any every time I contact them by email with the reference at the top they always reply the same thing we can't seem to find your case please can you provide me your full name date of birth NI number and address at this point it feels like they are digging for me to provide them with more information so they can continue to pin the debt onto me and now I am stuck on how to proceed to deal with this matter.

Can any one give me some advice in what to do
    Tags: None

I apologise for the mistakes I can't seem to edit the post

Comment

I've tidied a little for you.

How did you first find out about the CCJ ?

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I first found out about the ccj when I looked at my credit report 2 months back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X