• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MotorMile Finance Court Summons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotorMile Finance Court Summons

Hi Guys, Im in urgent need of advice if possible, On the 15th June I was issued with a court Summons from MotorMile Finance on behalf of quick quid, Something Ill be honest to say I forgot about, until I received this letter 4 years later.

Here is what I have done so far -
    I have acknowledged the claim
    Sent in a CCA Request to Motormile
    Sent a CPR request to their solicitor Moriarity Law.
    Ive been on holiday for a week and when I have got back Motormile have sent me a half arsed credit agreement with a tick in a box to say I have accepted the loan and Moriarity Law the solicitor have sent me a letter basically saying they dont need to send me anything as it will be assigned a small track anyway?

Obviously time is of the essence and Im at a loss as what to do next without getting a CCJ which will kill any chances of me getting a mortgage - if you need any more details to advice please let me know, And im grateful for any responses I get !

John
    Tags: None

Out of interest what is the date of signed the agreement? & the date of the loans & default date? (the months & year will do)

Secondly put an affordability complaint to QuickQuid & then escalate to the Financial Ombudsman Service when QQuid have given you the final decision. Also do this with all other payday lenders you borrowed from INCLUDING any lender you paid back in full or defaulted on.

Complete the standard defence stating you have requested full account history, default notice, notice of assignment etc & all account information including transaction dates, interest, charges, even put into you defence you are just starting an affordability complaint with QQuid & the will forward to the FOS if not agreeable & say the outcome might be a few months etc make sure you write to Moriarty Law requesting the info you want (all above) & write the date you requested it in your defence but say you are yet to receive a reply. Also tell Moriarty Law you have complained to QQuid & this will be escalated to the FOS if not successful. .

Do a Subject Access Request to Quid Quid too. Its free.
    Last edited by GBExile; 1st July 2018, 23:46:PM.

Comment

Hi Exile and thank you very much for taking the time to reply, there is no information on my experian credit file relating to them at all let alone a default, I'm not entirely sure of the exact date unfortunately. Should I re request the other information? Ie default notice etc? Only reason I didn't request is because they haven't mentioned it in the court claim.

John

Comment

Check your other credit files as well as experian - callcredit ( use Noddle for free access ) and Equifax ( think that's Clearscore for free access)

What;s the date on the alleged agreement ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

John

As above. The signed agreement with an X in it will have a date.

If you follow guidance for complaints to QQuid then they will have to supply you with account information (loans & dates & repayments) before you lodge a formal complaint.

Also a Subject Access Request to QQuid will also provide you with the information BUT also request it from Moriarty & Motormile Finance (Motormile are now called "Lantern").

Just get on with the requests & complaints to make sure you can write it in your defence.

Comment

The date of it is 26rh June 2013

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X