• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DreamX vs Motormile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted well done

Yes, you can start on affordability complaints, have a look at Debt Camel's guidance here https://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

DreamX did you get any update after the defence yet ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        DreamX did you get any update after the defence yet ?
        Hi again,

I've just received all the evidence from motormile...I hadn't heard anything for ages so had assumed it was on hold like the others. Could you give me some advice on what to do next? Do I need to send you their evidence?

Thanks

Comment

Hello, is anybody there?

Comment

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo … I think a couple days is fine... I waited since September for your reply

Have Moriarty / Lantern informed the court they wish to proceed with the claim or has the court sent any directions questionnaires out, or have Moriarty simply sent the documents you asked for in your letters and then defence to the claim ?
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Hellooooooooooooooooooooo … I think a couple days is fine... I waited since September for your reply

Have Moriarty / Lantern informed the court they wish to proceed with the claim or has the court sent any directions questionnaires out, or have Moriarty simply sent the documents you asked for in your letters and then defence to the claim ?
              Hi,

Yes to all...the court case is due on the 13th December! Along with another from Lowell also on the 13th December half an hour after this one!

Comment

I haven't had the chance to deal with it as have had a baby in NICU and other family health issues. Which is why it's very last minute.

Comment

Obviously it should of been sent in 14days or earlier but i'd rather still get something in than nothing.

Comment

Okay, so you've heard back that they are continuing, exchanged directions questionnaires, received a hearing date and have missed your date for exchanging Witness Statements and the hearing is on Thursday ?

and somewhere there's another court claim that's also being heard on the 13th ? - are you in the same pickle with not having done your Witness Statements on that one too ?

You'd best send over the WS's you've received ( admin@legalbeagles.info ) and see if you're going to need to negotiate your way out of this or if you still have a defence left.

Did you get your affordability complaints in at all ?

Of course baby and family comes first so I don't blame you for that - but might have to do a bit of work to get this rectified so you aren't simply adding more costs to the debt by going through the hearing.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok thanks, will send over shortly. Can I file my witness statement online via money claim online or does it need to be posted?

Thanks

Comment

It should be posted but that's not going to give you enough time if your hearing is Thursday, so you could email it to the court ( it would need to be to the court where you have the hearing at so you might need to ring them and check email address ) but you also need to serve it on the claimant, and that needs to be done on paper. It's unlikely it'll be accepted by the court, but it will be a useful exercise writing it to see where you stand, and then if you do attend court you can refer to it at your hearing.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X