• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**discontinued** county court document received have no idea what to do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nemesis45 warwick65 thank you, i have acknowledged the claim and sent the cpr and cca i have no idea as to how i place a defence which has to be in by 12th of feb i think claim was issued on the 10th jan and i acknowledged/cpr and cca within a few days but i don't hold out much hope of receiving anything from them from what i have read here and elsewhere fortunately i have not been in this position before and i am plain panicking that i have no clue what do from here on out.

Comment

Hi

Good you have done that although as it's a Vodafone contract they might refuse your cca request.

I think charitynjw is the business with mobile claims.
      ​​​​​​​There are sample defences on the forum but you still have nearly 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by whu View Post
        Re: county court document received have no idea what to do.

Good afternoon Lee,
        I have sent the form but as yet have received no reference number.
        many thanks
        whu
        Hi whu,

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you haven't received a reply to your email, please re-send it.

If our automated reply doesn't arrive in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media

I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Lee Vodafone Company Rep Good morning i have sent again but not received an email once again?

Comment

Hi whu,

That is strange.

I'll send you a PM in a moment with an alternative way of contacting me.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
            I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Amethyst nemesis45 MIKE770 warwick65 Good morning,after another very sleepless night i have decided to try and agree a settlement for this debt and i am after some advice on how i can negotiate this in the best way do i have to pay the full amount claimed or can i negotiate a lower amount in full and final settlement via email with lowell solicitors any help would be greatly appreciated as this is making me ill.i was thinking that sending a without prejudice email was the way forward?any help please greatly appreciated.
              thanks whu

Comment

Hi Whu

Sorry i missed the tag
                Personally before you do anything I would get a defence filed because you can then negotiate at mediation

However if you do decide to negotiate beforehand you need to be very careful about what you say

Comment

Amethyst nemesis45 warwick65 MIKE770 I have received this letter today just wanted to ask what my next steps should be please thank you. Scan.pdf

Comment

Okay that's quite standard so don't worry. Have you heard anything back from Lee ?
                    Also did you manage to get the terms and conditions from Vodafone or was that a dead end?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst ,lee was helpful with some details and dates but as far as vodafone are concerned its not there problem was the vibe i got,my concern now is this letter doesn't tell me when they will send me anything and i have no clue as to how i enter a defence at this stage the letter seems to say the account is on hold at this stage but the court action i assume is not?

Comment

Indeed, you will still need to enter your defence before 12th Feb. We'll give you a bit of a hand to adapt the Example Defence to suit your case xx Your defence will basically demand the original contract and terms because your argument is that it was a fixed price contract, which they breached by raising the price and then not allowing you to cancel.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Amethyst nemesis45 warwick65 Good morning i wanted to ask how i go about adding my defence and do i do this online or in paper form any help would be greatly appreciated as i am in full panic mode at the moment.

Comment

You can do it through moneyclaim online, or on paper if you prefer ( use the response pack that came with the claim form )
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst HI thats great you said you could assist with how i structure a defence as i am not sure,what parts of the sample defence should i tweak as yet i have received none of the documentation requested via the cca and cpr?

Comment

I'll have a bit of a draft for you to go from later this afternoon xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X