• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRAC Financial Limited VS Daveys31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAC Financial Limited VS Daveys31

Afternoon all,

I am after some general advice.

I received a claim from the above via the County Court and have responded accordingly, I was offered mediation and have on all my replies to both the court and the above mentioned that I have requested a copy of the alleged credit agreement which has still not been forthcoming.

I spoke to the mediation officer today and again confirmed that I would consider mediation if I had the relevant information and he said we are now on day 5 and he will give it another week for the information to arrive however if it doesn't then it will proceed to the court after day 16.

So my question's are:

1) If we get to day 16 and the alleged agreement hasn't arrived will PRAC still proceed to court?
    2) If it goes to court and I explain this to the judge would it be kicked out?

I will state that this could be an old debt as after my father passed away I was a little reckless however things have now changed, I have a family, great job and monitor my credit monthly via Equifax, Experian and Noddle and in May 2018 all my defaults will of gone so should this prove to be correct then I have no issue paying it. The reason for my defence is that on my credit report I had links to other people across the UK which I had to get removed and these took a while to finally prove it wasn't myself so don't want to pay for something that potentially isn't mine.

Thanks,
    Daveys31
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X